Diary of an Air Hostess!

Hey your diary looks really good - esp when u have such a difficult job,
Im sure there will be little store you can get berries or bananas etc although the americas do like there convience foods (maybe thats why i love it so much there )
Hope you have a safe trip
L

Thanks!!! Just landed, got to the hotel, showered and tucked up in bed!! We've got free wifi here so I'm happy I can come on here and get some motivation!!

I managed to resist the chocolate on the flight today so I'm very happy!! Was working in business class, there were so many goodies, I'm really proud of myself!

Extra snacks: plum, chopped fruit, small rye bread roll (6syns) cashew nuts (heb) and a side salad with my dinner!

Total: 7 syns!

Yawn- night all!!

Long lazy day as flight isn't until late tonight.....currently in bed watching eat pray love!

Breakfast: alpen light bar (1/2heb)

Lunch: salad with tofu, tomato cucumber, peppers, chickpeas and cheddar (hea) with fat free cucumber dill dressing and tomato pasta mugshot

Snacks: alpen light bar (1/2 heb)

Dinner:...... Maybe another mugshot and salad....will have to see what's on board!

Day 8 30 day shred, level 2!!!! Urghhhhh!!!

B's lovely lady said:
Long lazy day as flight isn't until late tonight.....currently in bed watching eat pray love!

Lunch: salad with tofu, tomato cucumber, peppers, chickpeas and cheddar (hea) with fat free cucumber dill dressing and tomato pasta mugshot

Snacks: alpen light bar (1/2 heb)

Dinner:...... Maybe another mugshot and salad....will have to see what's on board!

Day 8 30 day shred, level 2!!!! Urghhhhh!!!

Dinner: rice with butternut squash, bread (heb) 2x cheese triangles (hea) 5 mozzarella filled gnocchi
....... Not sure how many syns but hadn't had any all day, couldnt resist!

Saturday 2nd April

Landed from flight around lunch time and went straight to bed, not had chance to eat much, or energy to do 30 day shred!!!

Breakfast: fresh fruit, 2 x American cheese triangles

Lunch/dinner: large jacket potato beans cheese (hea) and salad

Snacks: alpen light (heb1/2) 6 mikado (3syns)

Sunday 3 April

Today is going to be a looooong day! Up early for a flight, land into Newark 5 hours behind uk time so lots more time in the day to eat!!!

Breakfast: m&s count on us vanilla probiotic yog, 1 mikado (0.5 syns)

Lunch: mushroom risotto m&s (4syns)

Dinner:......

Snacks:.....

B's lovely lady said:
Sunday 3 April

Today is going to be a looooong day! Up early for a flight, land into Newark 5 hours behind uk time so lots more time in the day to eat!!!

Breakfast: m&s count on us vanilla probiotic yog, 1 mikado (0.5 syns)

Lunch: mushroom risotto m&s (4syns)

Dinner:......

Snacks:.....

Add to lunch, half rye bread roll (heb) and salad

Dinner: mugshot, possibly 2

Snacks: nuts(heb) fruit pot, m&s count on us yogurt......... and half cup of crappy granola :-( just got to hotel and they always bring out snacks and drinks for us, I was so tired I filled up a coffee cupwith granola- it was all sugary cereal and nuts, ate half and thought what hell am I doing!!!! Have just tipped other half down toilet! So much for 100% week, but I really don't want to lie to myself .... And anyone else reading so thought must put it down!!!

B's lovely lady said:
Add to lunch, half rye bread roll (heb) and salad

Dinner: mugshot, possibly 2

Snacks: nuts(heb) fruit pot, m&s count on us yogurt......... and half cup of crappy granola :-( just got to hotel and they always bring out snacks and drinks for us, I was so tired I filled up a coffee cupwith granola- it was all sugary cereal and nuts, ate half and thought what hell am I doing!!!! Have just tipped other half down toilet! So much for 100% week, but I really don't want to lie to myself .... And anyone else reading so thought must put it down!!!

LOL! Very honest! Good for u Xx

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! * week, am not happy! Really have munchies!!!! Am still away bur have my last flight tonight, land tomorrow then 3 days off! Yay! I've been looking through the recipes and I've got my shopping list all sorted!!!

Monday 4 April
Day 11 30 day shred!!

Lunch: Starbucks protein plate - 1 egg, tiny slither cheese (1/2 hea) small wholemeal roll (heb) with tiny amount peanut butter (2syns) half apple, handful grapes. Cream cheese mugshot (2syns)

Dinner: Possibly mugshot, depends what food have on flight!

41/2 hr afternoon nap!!! Yay!!!! I'm ready and raring for flight home!!!

Dinner: minestrone mugshot.... Hopefully not eat too much on flight as I've had dinner early!! Well 8pm so not that early but I'm going to be awake for the night and I've got munchies nom nom nom!!!!

Tuesday 5 April

Breakfast: veg lasagne!!!!! Was about 6 am on flight home, soooo hungry!!!! Not sure how many syns - 10????

Snack: alpen light bar (1/2 heb) and banana

Lunch:may skip it not that hungry

Dinner: cheese (hea) omelette with beans

Bit annoyed at self for having the lasagne, I've been mostly good this week! Really hope that and TOTM don't affect loss on Friday!!!

Finally home!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! Ive just weighed in, I know it's 3 days early, but needed a sneaky look - all good news!!!! Need to keep up next three days!

Dinner: add Philadelphia light (heb) and mini buttons (4syns)

Total syns: 14

Slept soooo well and feeling so good today!! It's so sunny I'm in such a fab mood!!!

Wednesday 6 April

Breakfast: half tin beans on scan bran (1/5 heb) with quark

Lunch: homemade spicy parsnip soup, yum!!! With 2 scan bran (2/5 heb)

Dinner: quorn ham carbonara with wholemeal spaghetti and salad

Snacks: 2 scanbran with lighter cheddar (hea) alpen light (1/2heb)

Going to try do 30 day shred later day 13!

Carbonara was LUSH! so stuffed now, cooked way too much and ate it all!! It was one of britmums recipes! Yummy!!

Although it's all good food, I feel like I've eaten tons today, * week has really made me have munchies! Am worried about WI on Friday, will have to try my best tomorrow, can't have another gain!

Soooo worried about tomorrows weigh in after all that spaghetti yesterday :-( trying to be healthy today but feeling crappy because of TOTM :-(

Thursday 7th April

Breakfast: banana

Early lunch: chopped banana, activia yogurt, alpen light bar (1/2 heb)

Late lunch: 2x ryvita (1/2 heb) lighter cheddar (hea) and Philadelphia light (2syns)

Dinner: quorn butter 'chicken' served with small portion of rice, carrots and broccoli and yogurt for dessert

No 30 day shred today, but did do a Zumba class - want that impressed by it after everyone raves about it!

Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow !!!!

B's lovely lady said:
Soooo worried about tomorrows weigh in after all that spaghetti yesterday :-( trying to be healthy today but feeling crappy because of TOTM :-(

Thursday 7th April

Breakfast: banana

Early lunch: chopped banana, activia yogurt, alpen light bar (1/2 heb)

Late lunch: 2x ryvita (1/2 heb) lighter cheddar (hea) and Philadelphia light (2syns)

Dinner: quorn butter 'chicken' served with small portion of rice, carrots and broccoli and yogurt for dessert

No 30 day shred today, but did do a Zumba class - want that impressed by it after everyone raves about it!

Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow !!!!

Good luck for WI tomorrow Hun, think positive. Your doing great!

I'm sure it will be fine, all I eat is carbs lol! I am like u tho and need to be better with my portion control! Good luck for tomorrow! Xxx

Back