Total Solution Diary of total solution 100% (hopefully!)

Helps me too! Just got home, the kids are eating cheese and crackers :( I am going to have a chicken and leek soup and just stick with the 3 products today.
I will be having an early night and that's another day ticked off! :classic_smile:

Well done for resisting the cheese and crackers GJ - that's a real test of willpower!

Well done for resisting the cheese and crackers GJ - that's a real test of willpower!

It certainly was! Instead of the soup, I went for the apple crumble but I have gone off that already! It was a struggle to finish it.
Today I've had a strawberry shake for breakfast, a lemon bar for lunch and I've just had a small portion of chicken and stir fry veg. Might have choc mint shake as a hot chocolate later.
Gonna have another early night, just sleep the days away until Easter :D

I've had a couple of early nights too when I ran out of willpower. That's a nice side effect of the diet though - you can get your rest! (Positive spin, positive spin!) :p

Still slogging through the mush meals. Roll on next month and a bit of texture. :cool:

Yeah next month will be a breeze after this one!
I got on the scales this morning, even though I told myself I would wait until Monday and I have lost 1 stone altogether in 10 days :woohoo:

OMG. That's almost unbelievable. What a boost! :wee:

Congrats on the 1 stone. That’s incredible

Well I'm still plodding on, yesterday I had a choc shake for brekkie, a lemon bar for lunch and a pasta ham soup for tea.
I've just got back from taking my daughter swimming and I've just had a vanilla almond shake (still my fave flavour).
Planning a walk today and a lot of housework - keep busy!
I have just dug out my out of date Exante stuff and some of it is only 1 year out of date- not as bad as I thought! I think I'm gonna try one of the out of date spag bols later, I recall I used to 'like' them.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Keep going!

I’m using lots of out of date stuff.......some of mine dates back to 2014 :classic_oops:

.....it’s all been fine, apart from the porridge which did smell ‘wrong’ so has been binned :classic_err_what:

Have a good weekend :classic_smile:

I tried some out of date packs when I started off this time but they all smelled of rancid fat. Not the flavour sensation I'm going for. :eek:

Trundling along well here too GJ. Next weekend will be my first big test - I'm off to see an old friend and normally when I see her a *lot* of wine gets drunk. It'll be weird drinking water. I've done it before though (last time I did a VLCD) so hopefully once that weekend is under my belt everything else will be easy. Don't let me fall off the wagon, and if I do, please hound me till I'm back on it!

I've ordered some more packs today even though I don't need them. Can't bear the horrible rice dishes any more. Shakes and bars are the way forward. ;)

Last edited:
Ooh next weekend will be tough Spinoza but I am sure you can do it, just imagine how good weigh in will feel on the Monday if you are good!
I tried an out of date spag bol today but it didn't taste right so chucked it. Had an out of date bar and that tasted fine though :classic_big_grin:

I am glad you have ordered some more so you are not stuck eating the ones you don't like. I definitely think shakes and bars are the way forward. I am even going off the soups that I didn't mind to begin with. At least i can neck the shakes even if they don'

I got one of each shake flavour, some of them sound....interesting but gross. I want to try them all

I got one of each shake flavour, some of them sound....interesting but gross. I want to try them all
You will have to let us know your thoughts on them. I tend to stick to the 'normal' flavours but I have found I am not keen on the choc or strawberry. I actually enjoy the vanilla almond one and i dont mind the banana one. I have the choc mint one hot which is alright. I have got some vanilla ones that i havent tried yet, i intended putting some coffee in them and trying it hot but not done it yet!

LOL - some of the newer ones are a bit weird and wonderful, aren't they? Absolutely the right and sensible thing to do though before committing to bigger quantities SPE.

Reactions: SPE
You will have to let us know your thoughts on them. I tend to stick to the 'normal' flavours but I have found I am not keen on the choc or strawberry. I actually enjoy the vanilla almond one and i dont mind the banana one. I have the choc mint one hot which is alright. I have got some vanilla ones that i havent tried yet, i intended putting some coffee in them and trying it hot but not done it yet!
I love the vanilla shakes and yes they're really good (well as good as these things can be) made hot with coffee. I used to split them and make two coffees with each shake actually - must try that again.

How do you prepare them to use them hot?

Back