Diet to lose repulsion

Hello to everyone! It's lovely to have you here! I'll come and return the favour in abit as I've just nipped on while waiting for the microwave to ping! lol

Just popping in to subscribe and support, hope your doing well! When is your first weigh in?

It's Sunday :S eeeek! x

livi said:
Hello to everyone! It's lovely to have you here! I'll come and return the favour in abit as I've just nipped on while waiting for the microwave to ping! lol

It's Sunday :S eeeek! x

Ohh whats pinging? Lol

Lol, Because I had a 0 point breakfast of fruit salad, I'm treating myself a rather high in points (12) but very yummy pasta and sauce (chicken and mushroom ) :) x

Both meals were utterly delicious :) Got some biggest loser playing on sky+ and once I'm digested the bikes being pulled in front of the tv :) x

im watching biggest loser too! I do love Bob and Jillian.

Just spotted your message, my diary is in the silver section so you need 500 posts to get in there :( sorry hun. just means i'll be visiting you in here til you get to 500 posts :)

livi said:
Both meals were utterly delicious :) Got some biggest loser playing on sky+ and once I'm digested the bikes being pulled in front of the tv :) x

Glad you enjoyed both meals.I used to like watching the biggest loser.Enjoy your workout in a bit :0)

im watching biggest loser too! I do love Bob and Jillian.

Just spotted your message, my diary is in the silver section so you need 500 posts to get in there :( sorry hun. just means i'll be visiting you in here til you get to 500 posts :)

I can't see me working with Bob's style but Jillian would only have to look at me and I'd bloody well run! lol! I adore her! Ahhh that's why. Well, it won't take me long the rate I post at :) I'm particularly intrigued with you cos we're similar weights :) x

Glad you enjoyed both meals.I used to like watching the biggest loser.Enjoy your workout in a bit :0)

I'm struggling with my knee but I want to walk around the lake again later so I'm testing my knee out. Probably just have ice it up and carry on. It's not going to get better with all this extra strain, but to lose the extra strain I need to use it. Vicious circle x

livi said:
I'm struggling with my knee but I want to walk around the lake again later so I'm testing my knee out. Probably just have ice it up and carry on. It's not going to get better with all this extra strain, but to lose the extra strain I need to use it. Vicious circle x

Just take it easy and don't over do it but yup it is a vicious circle!

I can't see me working with Bob's style but Jillian would only have to look at me and I'd bloody well run! lol! I adore her! Ahhh that's why. Well, it won't take me long the rate I post at :) I'm particularly intrigued with you cos we're similar weights :) x

lol I dont think anyone has been intrigued with me :giggle: you dont have many posts to go at all! be warned there are some crazy people on there!!

I love Jillian! but yes I would run or at least attempt to run away from her in a work out!

lol I dont think anyone has been intrigued with me :giggle: you dont have many posts to go at all! be warned there are some crazy people on there!!

I love Jillian! but yes I would run or at least attempt to run away from her in a work out!

Lol, I fit in better with crazies ;)

good good!!

defo take it easy with your knee. dont want to cause yourself a bad inury
It's a nasty existing injury from when I was a pro irish dancer :( Finished me and that was when I started putting all this weight on. I HATE MY KNEE lol x

linzmain said:
Ruby I can't find your diary x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Diary of a post c section belly!! X

livi said:
It's a nasty existing injury from when I was a pro irish dancer :( Finished me and that was when I started putting all this weight on. I HATE MY KNEE lol x

Ouch! Wow at the dancing though,hope all ok on your walk around the lake :0)

Back