Dietninja's 90 day SSS plan

I'm doing ok! (I think) I'm not being perfect with my food though I am trying but I just can't seem to fit it all in! Especially the liquids after the gym and before breakfast... I'm getting there though! Sticking to carbs after work outs etc. I've only been at it 13 days though... can't believe i haven't missed a work out! Not like me at all!

My diary is a LONG one (I think i started it in 2011 haha) but it's http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/227429-100-days-shrinksville.html there if you want to have a read.. There are basically 3 stages to it, diet due to heart break, moving back in with parents and gaining weight, and then now.. doing something about it! haha

Lol! Well done on not skipping workouts!! I'll check out your diary once I've had dinner - still got to cook it, just can't be arsed to get off the sofa...

Cycle 2 limbo

Felt urghhhh today...had a true food hangover. Bloated and yuck. That'll teach me (hopefully!)

Ex - fasted 2 mile run and 20 mins HIIT

Post workout shake

B - lizis granola with 0% greek yoghurt

L - feta omelette...3 eggs, feta, onions, cherry tomatoes

T - one pot Mediterranean chicken (chicken, red pepper, green beans, onion) on curly kale

S - quest bar

As I'm not sure what I'm up to at the mo I'm going to track cals & macros and see where it takes me

So today was atypical as I couldn't face a high carb breakfast after exercise as I felt yucky from yesterday's blowout

1566 cals

And macros (the goals on MFP aren't set right so ignore them!) ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430848377.020901.jpg

Last edited:
Day 2 of limbo land

B - lizis granola

L - one pot Mediterranean chicken (tomatoes, onions, chicken, green beans & peppers)

S - a cheeky cake (fondant fancy) in Costa... Yum!

T - smoked salmon, feta and egg salad with balsamic vinegar

S - hot choc (protein shake)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430932226.722604.jpg

Back