Do not want to turn 30 at nearly 30 stone!!!

Hey jengen,

I suffer with pcos as well, but I'm only 22, so doing something about it earlier incase it takes years :/

Last time i went on a plane, i just managed to do the seat belt up, and i mean with a struggle and the only reason i nearly passed out breathing in is because I'm petrified oh flying!

Im not treating it as a 'diet' this time round, its healthy eating and im avoiding any kind of fuss, or questioning!

is it your first weigh in tomorrow!? Excited :)

x

Had first weigh in yesterday instead of today - lost 6.5lb :D

Had a wedding yesterday and didn't even try to stick to plan :$ uncountable wines and sambuca consumed and food OMG pâté starter, carvery main, cheesecake dessert and sausage and bacon barm with wedges for supper :O not to mention sausage and egg meal for breakfast!!!!! Think it's fair to say I need a week of syn free meals!!!!

Not feeling too bad about it tho just getting straight back on it now gonna have a nice omlette for dinner and syn free tea :p

Congrats on the loss - amazing!!! Xx

That's brilliant!!!

Don't worry,at least it was only one day. I've had a 3day celebration. Feeling guilty now! So back on track for rest of day on wards.x

Trying my best to eat smaller portions :$

Breakfast made 2 boiled eggs, bacon and mushrooms and only are half of it - other half in fridge for later.

Lunch- cheese boats

image-4239752286.jpg

Made with ham and quark and served with lettuce and spring onion. Only ate half again :)

Gonna have other half for tea and bacon and egg for supper :D

Not sure how long this will last for but trying :)

Just came across your diary and wanted to say hi! I'm 30 in Feb so hoping to lose enough to wear a pretty dress!!

Well done on ur loss!! Fab start :) xx

Congrats on your first week loss! Like me you've got a long way to go, but so far I've found the SW plan great, most of the time it doesn't even feel like a diet! Hope you've had a good weekend, I look forward to following your progress!

Enjoying this thread. I have a long way to go - 7stone ish, and will be having my first WI Thursday morning.

I am determined this time that I will do this, as I am missing out on things in my life, pretending I'm scared of heights, so I don't have to attempt fair ground rides, watching hubby and daughter swimming so I don't have to get in with them

No more.......

I want to like myself, be more than 'a pretty face' not dread Christmas parties, plane seats .....

Look forward to achieving what you guys have done so far

X

Enjoying this thread. I have a long way to go - 7stone ish, and will be having my first WI Thursday morning.

I am determined this time that I will do this, as I am missing out on things in my life, pretending I'm scared of heights, so I don't have to attempt fair ground rides, watching hubby and daughter swimming so I don't have to get in with them

No more.......

I want to like myself, be more than 'a pretty face' not dread Christmas parties, plane seats .....

Look forward to achieving what you guys have done so far

X

What a positive post! :) love it!!
Do u have a diary? I need to follow the positivity!! X

Thank you. I only joined the site yesterday so not fully up to speed on how to use things yet.

I've got so much from this site in a short space if time - I really can't thank everyone for being so honest - makes me feel normal :)

Thank you. I only joined the site yesterday so not fully up to speed on how to use things yet.

I've got so much from this site in a short space if time - I really can't thank everyone for being so honest - makes me feel normal :)

Hi!!

Once you do some many posts the site gets even better! You can just do more things!:)

I love your post about missing out on things, I'm excetly the same but mine's more like, anxiety and panic attacks,which I think and feel is really bad,because of my weight!

Defo not a diet, I've band the D word it is simply 'healthy eating' and changing my life style :)

We tried for a baby for 7 years and after being told losing weight would help I lost 20lb and conceived pretty soon after. I met a few mums throughout my pregnancy who also did the same. Its definitely a good motivator to lose weight.

Good Luck

We tried for a baby for 7 years and after being told losing weight would help I lost 20lb and conceived pretty soon after. I met a few mums throughout my pregnancy who also did the same. Its definitely a good motivator to lose weight.

Good Luck

That's brilliant :)
I am hoping that if I lose weight we will conceive naturally

I've been doing pretty good this week after my day off plan at the wedding. Had a lovely tea last night ...

image-3111332691.jpg

Steak with mushroom, onion, broccoli and sweet potato wedges :D was yummy!

Been in to work today to sort out my classroom and had scrambled egg for breakfast and a mug shot for lunch followed by fruit (banana, apple, clementine and pear) topped with mullerlight.
Not sure what having for tea but will pop a pic on later if I remember!

Thanks for all your support!!! :)

Hubby made us chilli for tea :) syn free!!

image-867381961.jpg

Was very nice :D

Need to try and make these one day soon...

Salt & pepper chips

Make chips in oven
then fry onion a red chilli until soft
Add tablespoon of oyster sauce and tablespoon of soy n simmer for about three mins
add red salt to chips when out of oven
pour over chilli and onion mix
:)

Inset day at school today, brunch provided :$

Was everything you could ever possibly want on a fry up :eek:
I was in queue thinking I'll just have beans, mushrooms, fried egg n bacon n maybe one sausage :EUR well didn't have that...

Had scrambled egg, mushroom and bacon!!! Feeling quite happy with myself for resisting :)

BBQ for little brothers birthday when get home- have got some fat free (0.5 syn) sausages and lamb chop and homemade burger with lots of salad :)

Back