Do not want to turn 30 at nearly 30 stone!!!

Need to try and make these one day soon...

Salt & pepper chips

Make chips in oven
then fry onion a red chilli until soft
Add tablespoon of oyster sauce and tablespoon of soy n simmer for about three mins
add red salt to chips when out of oven
pour over chilli and onion mix
:)

Ooh I need to try these, I love Salt n Pepper Chips from the takeaway! What's red salt? x

Ooh I need to try these, I love Salt n Pepper Chips from the takeaway! What's red salt? x

It's what you get on chips in a kebab shop usually :) not sure where you buy it from I got some ages ago when visiting oh's family in Preston from a chip shop x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weigh day today!!!
Bit nervous had the wedding last weekend and last night me and the hubby went out to eat - was supposed to go to viva brazil (AMAZING!!!) where they serve meat and have a salad bar but there was a wait of 1.5hrs so went to red hot buffet instead (all you can eat) :$ I was quite good and only drank water no alcohol but still with the dressings on meat I ate I will have gone over syns :( will update once I've been weighed at 8:30am!

Good luck for weigh in!!!
By any chance are u in liverpool?? Are u talking about chesters red salt ;-) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah in Liverpool and not sure what the brand of the red salt is but it's probably same :)

Good luck for weigh in!!!
By any chance are u in liverpool?? Are u talking about chesters red salt ;-) xx

Chesters as in the chicken place Preston lol - erm no Bill and Bens chippy on Skevington Road I got mine from :)

Ahh just near where I live in pool theres a chesters and they cover their chips in it... its even nicer on sw chips :) x

Mmmmmm I put it on wedges or chips or chicken or just about anything ha

Well had weigh in.....

Lost 4 1/2 lb :D
Got half stone award

Fair to say I'm very pleased!!!

Lost 11lb in 2 weeks!!
Aiming for another 3lb next week to get my stone award x

Just seen your thread hun! Just wanted to say a big well done again for your loss!

We have very similar goals & the aim to lose weight b4 we hit 30 next year!!! WE CAN DO IT!

Another weird similarity is I used to teach too! Small world :) ( i taught FS & KS1 tho...i cant imagine teaching maths to teenagers lol).

Enjoy your weekend Hun
X

Well done for the loss!! Amazing!! Xx

Yeah in Liverpool and not sure what the brand of the red salt is but it's probably same :)

where sbout in liverpo ol I am in west derby and weigh in at the crown.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks I was made up :)

Not had a good start to this week :$ yesterday spent the day helping sister-in-law move house and we ended up in Burger King!!! Eat about 50syns worth :$ but hoping the amount of lifting and running up n down stairs will balance it out a bit x

Still hoping to lose 3lb this week if I have very low syn meals.. Started well today
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378644931.605308.jpg

Got steak, veg and sweet potato wedges for tea :)

where sbout in liverpo ol I am in west derby and weigh in at the crown.

I'm in Walton but weigh in on sat morning in Bootle :)

Theres s scouse team in teams and challengers and I have stsrted s thread sbout s meet up in liverpool in off topic if youre interested :)

Theres s scouse team in teams and challengers and I have stsrted s thread sbout s meet up in liverpool in off topic if youre interested :)

Oh I'll try find it :)

morning,have a good day :)
a Liverpool meet is being arranged for 28/9 or 5/10 if you would like to join us :)

Last edited:
morning,have a good day :)
a Liverpool meet is being arranged for 28/9 or 5/10 if you would like to join us :)

Thanks, I'll let yas know if I can make it. I have found the thread so will keep an eye on it :)

Back