Don't think I can do this

i have to watch what i say as he has a temper

Oh holy good Jaysus, you have to watch what you say to him??? Temper???? Grrrr.... Hate that sh*ite,

Abuse of the highest order you poor thing... Hope you are ok and have family and friends to support you

Unless he has alienated you from them? Sorry if this is all too blunt, I've just had my fill of this type of man over the last few years and my heart goes out to you xxxx

Oh holy good Jaysus, you have to watch what you say to him??? Temper???? Grrrr.... Hate that sh*ite,

Abuse of the highest order you poor thing... Hope you are ok and have family and friends to support you
I dont have any friends,family live far away

Unless he has alienated you from them? Sorry if this is all too blunt, I've just had my fill of this type of man over the last few years and my heart goes out to you xxxx
I don't have any friends, family live far away

Oh God, Maria. I really feel for you. I'm sorry that I made a half comical comment earlier too. I really hope you can get out of that situation very soon. I know we don't all properly know each other but please know we are always here for you and it sounds like curveappeal has experienced similar and will be talking a lot of sense.

Take care, Maria.

Kathy xx

Oh God, Maria. I really feel for you. I'm sorry that I made a half comical comment earlier too. I really hope you can get out of that situation very soon. I know we don't all properly know each other but please know we are always here for you and it sounds like curveappeal has experienced similar and will be talking a lot of sense.

Take care, Maria.
Thankyou x
Kathy xx
thankyou x

My heart goes out to you, I know we're all not real life friends but I hope you know that we are all here when you need someone to talk to! x

****** on a bike.

Sorry to hear that maria, I really am. But you know what? You DO have friends, us horrible lot, and we will support you no matter what x

He will lose u if he keeps getting insecure as he sounds that he is. So rude what he says to you anyway, sorry but that's what I think. Like he wants to belittle you

There is a really good book called "men who hate women and the women who love them"

I would give a good guess you will recognise a lot of your OH in this book...

Again it is only you who can chamge your stars my deaR.

Believe it or not. Partners who belittle and demean their partners are usually terrified they will leave them and use guilt, fear and poor me tactics to manipulate their victim into believing everything I'd is their fault.

It's a good read.. I'd recommend it to anyone having trouble with their partners (male or female.

Especially prevalent for verbally /psychologically and physically abusive ones but also partners who's moods go from frightening to overly loving at the drop of a hat.

Best of luck... Not an easy journey... Xx

There is a really good book called "men who hate women and the women who love them"

I would give a good guess you will recognise a lot of your OH in this book...

Again it is only you who can chamge your stars my deaR.

Believe it or not. Partners who belittle and demean their partners are usually terrified they will leave them and use guilt, fear and poor me tactics to manipulate their victim into believing everything I'd is their fault.

It's a good read.. I'd recommend it to anyone having trouble with their partners (male or female.

Especially prevalent for verbally /psychologically and physically abusive ones but also partners who's moods go from frightening to overly loving at the drop of a hat.

Best of luck... Not an easy journey... Xx
thankyou, i do have children 2 boys x

Maria, I am I sorry to read this....but I'm also pleased you feel able to open up on here and tell us.

i have never been in ths situation but I have read and seen on TV enough similar situations. It's hard. Very hard. But it's not impossible. There are people to speak to/go to if you need help. Some women (and men) put up with it, but I wonder if you are getting near the point of 'not putting up with it for much longer' as you are speaking out?

You say you have no friends, this is quite normal for people in your situation....and no family near by. Also normal, was it you OH that instigated the move? Another way of isolating you further.

And what about your 2 children? Are they young?

Keep coming here Maria, it sounds like there are people on this thread that have been through the same experience and can probably help you further, if you want it?

Take care......

Back