Don't you just love it when...

When you can fit into a slinky dress you purchased ages ago and found out you can do it up (can't sit down in it though lol) and will be wearing it to the Xmas party when you didn't think you could do it.

When we get the majority of your Christmas shopping done in one fell swoop (I hate shopping, even more so when the shops are chocca in the lead up to Christmas), only got a few bits to get online now :) x

odd_sock said:
When we get the majority of your Christmas shopping done in one fell swoop (I hate shopping, even more so when the shops are chocca in the lead up to Christmas), only got a few bits to get online now :) x

When you only have to buy pressies for 4 nieces - 2 of which have asked for cold hard cash :)

When you only have to buy pressies for 4 nieces - 2 of which have asked for cold hard cash :)

Haha wish I had people that easy to sort lol I've got an awkward dad and sister who I never know what to get and if you ask them if there's anything they need/want all you get is "suprise me" :argh: x

You think you have zero funds due to changing jobs and not getting paid till the 23rd dec you come home to check Ur account to see you have had a tax refund happy days !!!

Loving all these tax rebates! I got my cheque in the post yesterday - happy days indeed! :D

odd_sock said:
Haha wish I had people that easy to sort lol I've got an awkward dad and sister who I never know what to get and if you ask them if there's anything they need/want all you get is "suprise me" :argh: x

I'd surprise them with nowt :)

who_la_hoop said:
Loving all these tax rebates! I got my cheque in the post yesterday - happy days indeed! :D

I know was only 150 but it couldn't have come at a better time lol

Emmajoyce said:

I think the poster was continuing the thread ! As in 'dont you just love it when..you have your hair done and it looks fabulous' or atleast that's how I read it!

When you get an unexpected pay rise :)

MinkyDinky said:
Your boyfriend turns up at your work with a brand new scarf, hat and fleece lined gloves just to make sure I am not cold walking home.... Awwww :)

Oh bless! He's a keeper!

You call in a co-op on way to group and all the reduced items are the ones you love & sw friendly. Bargains!

You catch a tweet from a friend that saves you half the money you lost the other day... Now if I can just manage to buy the other things I need cheaply enough to recoup the rest of it, I wont feel so disheartened.

You try on a dress you bought to slim into quite a few years ago, and have kept hold of in the dim hope that one day you might be able to wear it... and you can finally do the zip up :D

(It's still too tight, but I reckon by the time I get to target it will fit beauuuuuutifully!)

You get in touch with an old flame from about 10 years ago and spend the evening messaging on FB and emails, and you are almost the best of friends again! Even better still that they still know which buttons to push to bring a huge grin to your face, even though you know it's really really wrong! Memories can sometimes be a wonderful thing!

Also when you get in touch with friends you've not been in touch with for years and it's like you've never been apart and you just pick up where you left off.

I have decided that I have some wonderful friends! I may not see them often (i.e. for years!) but they're there to pick me up, natter away online and just generally be awesome!

Back