Double pasta lasange! Low syn. Amazingly good

:) YAY!

And yes, I did laugh at all your comments! I didnt think it was going to be this popular. I was doing Ebay!!

Sounds lovely, i do miss lasagne, it's one of my favourites, thanks SpaceAngel. xxx Loobylou

I have just gone and had a bit more. It's actually better than the usual full fat lasange that I make with mince. I made up the recipe myself too - just thought about what I could use as a cheese sauce. So no copyright issues! :D

thanks for coming back on to post this.

are the macaroni cheese pasta and sauce free then? cos this sounds lush and in the grand scheme of things well cheap! thank you! x

sounds good ..got the grandchildren here for a few days and they can eat !!!they love lasagne so will give it a go , its so hard to diet with little ones to feed too dont know how everyone else copes ...help!!!

are the macaroni cheese pasta and sauce free then? cos this sounds lush and in the grand scheme of things well cheap! thank you! x

It's 1 syn for the whole packet. So the whole lasange is only 2 syns but feeds 6 easily! And it really is nice too.

OMG this sounds like my idea of heaven!
I've no mac n cheese pasta n sauce in though, so I can't try it tonight. grrrr!

Thanks for sharing

OMG this sounds like my idea of heaven!
I've no mac n cheese pasta n sauce in though, so I can't try it tonight. grrrr!

Thanks for sharing

I made it with 1 mac cheese and 1 carbonara. It still tasted great. I have just polished off the rest off it and it tasted even better re-heated.

A little tip for you guys, if you have time, boil the lasange sheets first. I think it would taste even better cos the lasange will be even softer.

hooray we ve actually got the recipe..thanks spaceangel

No worries. Sorry I kept you all waiting. I was parcelling up my Ebay stuff. Took me so much longer to do than I thought.

Back