Dreamfields Pasta a scam

Have always used those crispbreads V & my sugars hardly change. x

ah cool Linz. Good job mine are in the car or id be eating them now :D

Just got the new Go-lower low carb pasta made mostly with isoleated soy protein - trying them tonight and will report! they come in individual portions of 50g (pasta penne) and have a carb content of 7g per portion. worrying thing is that the % ingredient 84%, so what is the rest?

Dreamfields Pasta
Bloods before 4.8
Bloods 1/2 hour after 10.2
Bloods 1 hour after 9.2
Bloods 1 1/2 hours after 6.3 (not bad!)
Bloods 2 hours after 5.3

Normal pasta
Bloods before 4.7
Bloods 1/2 hour after 6.5
Bloods 1 hours after 10.3
Bloods 1 1/2 hours later 9.4
Bloods 2 hours later 7.7

Low carb meal
Bloods before 4.9
Bloods 1/2 hour after 6.5
Bloods 1 hour after 5.5
Bloods 1 1/2 hours after 5.3
Bloods 2 hours after 4.4

Leads me to think that infact Dreamfields isn't low carb as my spikes were very similar to when I had normal pasta & the only difference was that after the normal pasta I had terrible bloating & stomach cramps.

What do you guys make of it??

Last edited:
Gosh you have been a busy guinea pig lol - both pastas seem to lead to a big spike. Low carb is obviously more friendly :)

Just got the new Go-lower low carb pasta made mostly with isoleated soy protein - trying them tonight and will report! they come in individual portions of 50g (pasta penne) and have a carb content of 7g per portion. worrying thing is that the % ingredient 84%, so what is the rest?

just finished- not overly impressed. small portion but ate only half of it. very shewy-not pasta like at all in texture (apart from the colour and shape). May use it again but prefer cauli mash.

Thanks Linzi. I think ill steer clear to be honest x

Thanks Linz. It makes me so bloated & in pain I will forget it :)

Back