Drinking Water

when i drink water it seems to go in nearly as quickly as it goes out ahah.

I try to drink plenty, but I have a lot o problems with acid reflux and overfilling myself with anything (even water) makes me violently ill... A lot of the time all I can manage is a cup of tea in the space of a couple of hours!

ejgemmag said:
Ive noticed my skin has changed too...and no not in a "i'm forming gills and scales kinda way" lol ;)

Lol that just made me chuckle :)

I think im going to put my self a note on the kitchen cupboard telling me 'DRINK DRINK DRINK - WATER!!!' just to remind myself lol :)

I'm trying out a water only 5 days until weigh in on tues night to see if I can see a difference. Will be very hard as I love diet Pepsi and squash but I will give it a go. Water and herbal/ fruit teas.

I'm trying out a water only 5 days until weigh in on tues night to see if I can see a difference. Will be very hard as I love diet Pepsi and squash but I will give it a go. Water and herbal/ fruit teas.

Still have squash just make sure its the no added sugar stuff :)

Im living off peppermint tea right now, its great for digestion too.

ejgemmag said:
Still have squash just make sure its the no added sugar stuff :)

Im living off peppermint tea right now, its great for digestion too.

Yeah I love peppermint tea. I usually drink no added sugar squash anyway but I do drink alot of fizzy and the consultant in my group told this other lady to cut it right down to help improve her losses because sweetener (aspartame ) can affect some people apparently with their weight.
I will probably still drink squash but no diet pepsi etc from today onwards until tues and see how I feel. Probably less bloated lol.

Yeah I love peppermint tea. I usually drink no added sugar squash anyway but I do drink alot of fizzy and the consultant in my group told this other lady to cut it right down to help improve her losses because sweetener (aspartame ) can affect some people apparently with their weight.
I will probably still drink squash but no diet pepsi etc from today onwards until tues and see how I feel. Probably less bloated lol.

Ive cut the fizzy drinks out completely and its made the world of difference, it really does help :)

cydonamc said:
Im trying to wean myself off diet orange which i love... am trying to drink more water:)

Me too although mine is diet Pepsi.. We can do it! I've drank 1 litre of water today so far! Nothing else. :)

yayyyyyyy we will do it kelly.. although im working on reception at the minute and keep having to run out to the loo!!!!!! will be easier at home lol

Claire have you tried green tea?? that could help or even fennel tea, although to me the fennel is like anniseed if you like that.. might be better than suffering with the peppermint:)

Claireybella said:
No, not a great lover of green tea either (give me a cup of PG any day!;)) I tend to get IBS if I'm stressed over something, so I'm trying not to get stressed :)

How about blackberry and nettle tea? I'm amazing! You can't taste the nettle just blackberry. I never used to like peppermint either but tried it few months ago and really enjoy it. I pop 1 sweetener In it to take away any bitterness.

I have noticed my stomach is a lot flatter when i drink lots of water. However I dont really like it so i drink it with sugar free cordial :D

So today i drank 4 pint glasses of water at various times throughout the day.

I feel quite full, after my tea, gonna keep this up for a week and see if it makes any difference.

Apart from green/peppermint tea which i have tried and was nearly sick is there any other teas which taste nice which anyone can suggest please? :eek:

R-E-D said:
So today i drank 4 pint glasses of water at various times throughout the day.

I feel quite full, after my tea, gonna keep this up for a week and see if it makes any difference.

Apart from green/peppermint tea which i have tried and was nearly sick is there any other teas which taste nice which anyone can suggest please? :eek:

Well done for drinking lots of water. I drank 2.5 litres today which I'm happy with! :)
Have you tried blackberry and nettle tea? Really nice hot or cold.

X Kelly X said:
Well done for drinking lots of water. I drank 2.5 litres today which I'm happy with! :)
Have you tried blackberry and nettle tea? Really nice hot or cold.

No wonder you needed to wee when the sky man came round!!! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back