Drinking Water

bevhunter1986 said:
No wonder you needed to wee when the sky man came round!!! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha yup! I'm definately not wearing my onesie tonight though. I'll be up all night I need quick access lol

I definitely need to increase my water intake as it can and does affect weight loss. I can't drink plain water though so I've started to try out some flavoured waters...I'm getting there but I need to drink at least a bottle a day to get up to speed with the recommended amount.

Well done for drinking lots of water. I drank 2.5 litres today which I'm happy with! :)
Have you tried blackberry and nettle tea? Really nice hot or cold.

Thanks hun, im just doing my shopping list, gonna get some to try :)

I hate water. I can prob drink 2lte throughout the day if I force myself

Is sparkling water bad? I've got one n it says its 5kcal per 250ml... would it need to be synd?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I drink earl gray tea/Green tea with orange and lotus flower and plain water.

I try not to touch fizzy drinks (only 1 can when I have a bad headache - it gets rid of it) and no sugar squashes. The sweetner used in them are chemicals and not good for your body. Thye cling to your body and will not allow proper food digestion.

So today i drank 4 pint glasses of water at various times throughout the day.

I feel quite full, after my tea, gonna keep this up for a week and see if it makes any difference.

Apart from green/peppermint tea which i have tried and was nearly sick is there any other teas which taste nice which anyone can suggest please? :eek:

See if you can find one that has hibiscus in it...I'm drinking a blueberry superfruit herbal tea that tastes really good.

I hav emade my own flavoured water

Put zest of an orange in a bottle
fill up with plain pr fizzy water
put bottle top on and leave in fridge to cool
Drink when you like and top up the bottle with more water.

Can make lemon or lime flavour water too.

I made this as I can not stand flavoured water from supermarkets for following reasons:
1. Full of artificial sweetner which is sickening
2. Smells artificial
3. Too expensive

The ones without sugar like perierre are far too expensive for me.

R-E-D said:
Ok, i have a question, does drinking water really aid weight loss?

I drink hardly anything in a day, i know its bad, but i just always forget, when i was at work it was easier but now im home with the kids i barely have time to sit and have a cupa during the day.

Will it help me if i drink more?

I've drank 3 litres today first time ever and feel stuffed and have been able to go loo when usually I struggle (sorry for tmi)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bumping this... my new years resolution is to cut out all diet/fizzy drinks and stick to water, already feel better for doing it :)

I've always believed that water does help weight loss, Im drinking at least 3.5litres per day! Wondering if this excessive?!?! I've never been a fan of fizzy drink (unless there's alcohol in it!!)....so I have no problems drinking water so much, sick of going to the loo though!!

Back