DUBLIN

Dublin Minimins Meet 2008

• No - :pcwhack:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used Hotel Direct to book the Camden Court last year which I think was the cheapest I could find.

I've just checked it and for the 27th and 28th June, it works out to £118.00 per night for a twin/double room including brekkie (it makes sense to share to save costs). That's the cost for the room, not per person per night - so that would be £118.00 total per person for both nights if you share. A single is £97.00 per room per night (£194.00 total).

I've pasted the link below:

Camden Court hotel Dublin - 107 reviews - Hotel Direct

Yey!! I'm so sorry you can't make it .. Starlight & Fiona I would have loved to have shared the fab experience with you guys.

Please don't take my word for hotels etc. ... please find prices that suit you... please don't discount coming yet ......!!!!!!!

28th June ????

can't make it this year guys.....will be in Paris on family holiday.....

hope you all have a fab time !!!

love

Debz xx

Hard life Paris!!!!! :D Gosh this year they'll be about 3 of us there!!

Hard life Paris!!!!! :D Gosh this year they'll be about 3 of us there!!

NO there wont !!! you'll have a fab time......and I'll be furious that I missed it......:(

just kiddin....lots of peeps are goin.....will be another fab congress ! :p

U comin to Belfast ??????

Debz xx

Dublin Meet - 28th June 2008 :party0011::party0011:,

Hi Everyone.

I've reviewed the thread and it seems most people are happy for this date, and it suits me down to the ground too (I'm easy! ;)). :D

Flight prices are around £60 at the moment.

Camden Deluxe is currently €262.50 - for 2 nights (Fri & Sat)

Camden Court is currently €352.95 (2 nights)

Drury Court €360.00 (2 nights)

I've found these rates on the hotel websites so I'm SURE we could get the prices cheaper. In fact I've just found the Camden Court for €270.00 for 2 nights.

Anyway ... lets get booking!!!!!! :D:party0023:

Blimey...I'm sure it was just over £100 for the weekend last year!!!:eek:

Yes it was!!! I've just looked back through the posts and Sharon (Summerskye) has kindly posted the details:D

Does anybody want to share? I still really want to come too!

Is there anybody else likely to be leaving from Stansted?

Last edited:
It'd be easy enough for me to pop by as I'm living here, are there any more lads going?....will I be safe :D

You'll love it roy!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Safe:confused:...can't guarantee....have a laugh...definitely can!!!!!!!;):eek::D

Who is going to Dubbers?

id like to go but bit scared of the price of hotels! think it will b a hostel or B&B for this poor student....

Back