dukan food list. attack

Morning girls. I found some 0% fat cottage cheese and 0% greek yoghurt in Asda yesterday! Also the Activa fat free raspberry yoghurts which I have decided to try under Vicky's instruction of 'get to like them' lol:8855:|And of course the extra light Philly :p

Last edited:
I cant remember if my cottage cheese is fat free. ill see when its delivered!

Ooh im travelling FAR to go to an asda today. Bet they dont have the book though.
caz tried getting the book in asda yesterday and they didnt have it! if you can then get the 'best' mag dated 1st june. that should get you started until you get the book ;)

I got best this morning too. Hoping my book comes today.

and there is a picci of edward in it. :D
it doesnt have the oatbran in every day, so you must include that.

Also the Activa fat free raspberry yoghurts which I have decided to try under Vicky's instruction of 'get to like them' lol:8855:|And of course the extra light Philly :p

Be careful with any fat-free fruit flavoured yoghurts - as the fruit means there's a lot more carbs and sugars in them. You are only allowed a max of 2 a day of those, but non fruit flavoured ones (vanilla, coconut, toffee, natural) you can eat as many as you like of.

I'd also go very careful on the extra light philly - everything really should be fat-free rather than light, and cheese isn't included at all (apart from cottage cheese and quark) until the 3rd (consolidation) phase. Sorry to be a party pooper! :p :)

Lucy, you get a smacked botty :whoopass: for apologising. We do really need every bit of help we can get. So thank you. xx

Ooh ooh ohh, forgot to say, ive been shopping and really excited for strart day on mon.

Not at all Lucy! Thanks for the tips. The Philly will go away until later now. I doubt I'll manage more than 1 yoghurt a day as I don't like them much but just wanted something quick for breakfasts when I'm working - I get sick of boiled eggs everyday lol :p

Ahh bless you. I brought 4 fat free strawberry ones for a treat. Oh and no philly in my trolley today. Lol

Not at all Lucy! Thanks for the tips. The Philly will go away until later now. I doubt I'll manage more than 1 yoghurt a day as I don't like them much but just wanted something quick for breakfasts when I'm working - I get sick of boiled eggs everyday lol :p

Ah cool. I always have the "galette" (pancake) for breakfast cos it's so quick - I cook 3 or 4 at a time then keep them in the fridge and have one with a vanilla yoghurt or a greek yoghurt with sweetener - have you tried them, they're a bit different to normal yoghurts?

Back