dukan food list. attack

Oh and just thought id ask, can we use stock in any stage? I found some today ready made that only has a trace of fat and a trace of carbs.

Lucy what recipe do you use for your galettes? the one I was given has 2 tbsp of oatbran in and we are only allowed one and a half per day! :confused:

Yep, I use:

1.5 tablespoons oatbran
1.5 tablespoons fromage frais
1 egg
either teaspoon sugar or cinammon

You really have to practice making these, my first few were an absolute disaster. Trick is to not try and turn them until theystart to move around when you shake the pan, otherwise they break up in to a total mess. I've got quite good with them now :D ;)

As for stock, yes, as long as you go for the lowest fat and carbs one you can find, that's fine. He says in the book to use bouillion which I've seen in all the supermarkets (not really sure what it is though!!)

I'm 99% sure all the time, but I'll double check for you tomorrow and confirm. Would have thought so though, you're allowed to use herbs and spices freely all the way through, so should be fine.

To be honest I've only used it once or twice, I tend to make a lot of sauces with fromage frais and fresh herbs - that's really nice with chicken and burgers, and fish too :)

:p Thanks for the recipe Lucy x x

Yes Lucy, and the tip. Ive just made one. Im in love! Had mine sweet with a bit of cinnamon. Can you please post your sauce recipes, im not looking forward to having meat in a nice sauce but no veg to put with it for a few days. Will take your advice though and do the attack for as long as i can bear it but not over 9 days

:D Stop being so soft x x x I can do 10 days pmsl!

:p i think we'd both be walking skeletons after 10 days lol. Maybe we should give it a go lol x x

Im game if you are! Id love to be skinny but not that skinny, my new clothes wont fit! Lmao

Well we'll just do 5 initially then and see how we look lol :)

I'll be ok. Yog for breakfast. Chicken tikka for lunch and chilli pickles and a pancake thingy for dinner. Could do that for a month!

Have you got a recipe for the chicken tikka hun?

Yes cos we'll be able to buy all the ready mixed spices now won't we?? :confused:

I brought a tikka powder today in asda 80p for the little pot which i should think will make tons. Vic said to get some.

I'll pop in and have a look tomorrow. Definitely need something to make things a little less dry I think x x x :)

Back