Attack Dukan! Round 2

Brilliant work!!! I think you're eating fine.... If it helps i did 3 day attack and lost 3.3lbs in one day, then 5.4 in 3 days..

Thank you that's really helpful. Don't remember losing this quickly last time. 5.4 lbs in 3 days is amazing!!

X

Ha ha ha....made me giggle that your concerned about losing too much weight ;) I think with a brand new attack the majority of the weight is lost day 1-3...it's like lightening!!
Xx

Ha ha ha....made me giggle that your concerned about losing too much weight ;) I think with a brand new attack the majority of the weight is lost day 1-3...it's like lightening!!
Xx

I know! It might also be due the fact I'm coming to an end of my time of the month! Sorry for tmi!
I must be mad for starting a diet during this time. I'm normally a chocolate monster right now!
Love that the results are so fast! Makes you stick with it! Xx

Overall good day, headache has passed and I rustled up some dukan friendly lemon curd and coffee flavoured oatbran muffins to make a change from my porridge every morning.

Food today...
Oatbran porridge and coffee
Ham and chicken omelet and rest of chicken thighs
Chicken kebab for dinner
Lemon curd and fat free Greek yoghurt
1.5l water

The kebab is usually my Friday night thing but hubby got home late so picked me one up on the way home. obviously the marinate is dukan friendly but it was my saviour the first time round and I never felt like I was missing out on a takeaway. Even better on pv day with loads of salad.

Morning!

So instead of my usual oatbran porridge for breakfast I thought I'd have a muffin. Lets just say it was barley edible!! I don't know why I thought slicing it and putting it in the toaster would make much difference either!
Weighed myself again out of curiosity this morning and lost another lb! Another little boost!

Today I'm out all day in Southampton as the husband is going to recruitment fairs (getting out of the army and has no clue what he wants to do!) he's dropping me off at the shops. Thinking I need to make a packed lunch of I don't know what...and steak perhaps! There is a nandos there so could get a whole chicken...

Day 4

After my rough breakfast of oatbran muffins headed out for the day. Was starving all day and only had water. I did think about going to m&s and just eating mackerel out of the packet but thought I would get some dodgy looks so decided against it. I did buy some coz it was 3 packets for £6 and that will do me for a few lunches. M&S do the best quality fish and no bones, nothing worse than spitting out fish bones!

I walked around the shops for about 2 hours whilst pushing a buggy full of shopping bags so that's my exercise done! Also bought a few bits in h&m a size smaller to give me a little incentive. Can't wait to throw my fat clothes out!!!

Had a skinny latte in costa while my little one had her lunch, didn't even look at the cakes. When the husband was done as his recruitment fair he met me and we went for a Nandos. He got all the good stuff, while I demolished half a chicken!
For dinner I had steak and a fried egg and cooked some chicken legs for tomorrow

The excitement of eating veggies on Sunday is killing me! Iv been day dreaming about broccoli and making my awesome asparagus soup.
Still finding this attack stage extremely easy and far more enjoyable than round one. Can see the benefits of drinking more water too in my skin. I have suffered from psoriasis for over 10 years now and I'm sure part of it is due to my diet!

Going to have my jelly and yoghurt and have an early night me thinks xxx

Day 4

After my rough breakfast of oatbran muffins headed out for the day. Was starving all day and only had water. I did think about going to m&s and just eating mackerel out of the packet but thought I would get some dodgy looks so decided against it. I did buy some coz it was 3 packets for £6 and that will do me for a few lunches. M&S do the best quality fish and no bones, nothing worse than spitting out fish bones!

I walked around the shops for about 2 hours whilst pushing a buggy full of shopping bags so that's my exercise done! Also bought a few bits in h&m a size smaller to give me a little incentive. Can't wait to throw my fat clothes out!!!

Had a skinny latte in costa while my little one had her lunch, didn't even look at the cakes. When the husband was done as his recruitment fair he met me and we went for a Nandos. He got all the good stuff, while I demolished half a chicken!
For dinner I had steak and a fried egg and cooked some chicken legs for tomorrow

The excitement of eating veggies on Sunday is killing me! Iv been day dreaming about broccoli and making my awesome asparagus soup.
Still finding this attack stage extremely easy and far more enjoyable than round one. Can see the benefits of drinking more water too in my skin. I have suffered from psoriasis for over 10 years now and I'm sure part of it is due to my diet!

Going to have my jelly and yoghurt and have an early night me thinks xxx

busy day for you!! Well done on another pound :) I have so many thin clothes in the garage awaiting me...I cannot wait!!

yep funny enough I just posted on my diary about my skin looking clearer and so much softer...definitely the water working it's magic...I suffer with my skin a lot & the last six months have been awful...really dry and flaky & spotty...and I'm 39 before you ask....it's taken a month on the dukan but touch wood it's looking great :)

are you doing a 7 day attack?

I bought mackerel yesterday in an attempt to mix my diet up & haven't had it for years...really tasty though but my OH hates fish or the smell, but my dukan quest is more important than his nose so I've gone fish crazzzy!!

well done & nite nite

xx

busy day for you!! Well done on another pound :) I have so many thin clothes in the garage awaiting me...I cannot wait!!

yep funny enough I just posted on my diary about my skin looking clearer and so much softer...definitely the water working it's magic...I suffer with my skin a lot & the last six months have been awful...really dry and flaky & spotty...and I'm 39 before you ask....it's taken a month on the dukan but touch wood it's looking great :)

are you doing a 7 day attack?

I bought mackerel yesterday in an attempt to mix my diet up & haven't had it for years...really tasty though but my OH hates fish or the smell, but my dukan quest is more important than his nose so I've gone fish crazzzy!!

well done & nite nite

xx

Thank you Andi! Same here about the clothes! I refuse to throw out any of my smaller sizes! So it looks like I have way too many clothes in my room and my husband thinks I'm having a laugh when I say I have nothing to wear! (More than half of it doesn't fit me) plus I have lived I. Leggings the past 2 years and they have contributed to my weight gain!!

I'm following the website and it say do 6 days for me, am looking forward to pv day on Sunday, I can have a roast but without the naughty bits!

I love fish, I don't think I could do this diet if I didn't like fish. Lots more variety!

Hope your having a good week, will have a little read of your diary
Xx

Hey Tuula!

Great to hear how well you're doing! You're on fire for attack. It was second time round for me, and I found the attack and the first couple of weeks really slow this time, so it's good to hear that it's not like that for everyone :)

I have suffered from psoriasis for over 10 years now and I'm sure part of it is due to my diet!

I have Psoriasis too, and it is MUCH improved with this diet. I have read in a few places that gluten free can help, but I often have wheatbran anyway.

For me, I think my psoriasis is stress related, and I tend to feel less stressed when on Dukan :)

Have a great day xox

Hey Tuula!

Great to hear how well you're doing! You're on fire for attack. It was second time round for me, and I found the attack and the first couple of weeks really slow this time, so it's good to hear that it's not like that for everyone :)

I have Psoriasis too, and it is MUCH improved with this diet. I have read in a few places that gluten free can help, but I often have wheatbran anyway.

For me, I think my psoriasis is stress related, and I tend to feel less stressed when on Dukan :)

Have a great day xox

Thank you Shelly!
Psoriasis is a stress thing for me too, although I have absolutely nothing to be stressed about, I am very highly strung. They say you have to heal it from the inside out so I really do think diet has a lot to do with it. If I drink alcohol or eat certain foods like tomatoes it really flares up, also as you say gluten can make it worse and I practically lived on bread.
Will be over the moon if I can get to target weight with clear skin!

Hope you had a good day xx

Day 5 almost over and I have lost 7.2lbs so far which I am surprised but delighted with! Stomach is feeling much flatter and baby belly is slowly disappearing!
Done absolutely nothing today as had a crappy crap nights sleep last night. Enjoyed a little 2 hour nap this afternoon whilst hubby took Emily and westie for a walk.

Today's food
Oatbran porridge with cinnamon and sweetener
Coffee
Chicken leg
Scramble egg and smoked salmon
Pan fried Chinese style salmon
Yoghurt and lemon curd

Going to Salisbury market tomorrow to pick up some chicken sausages and my veggies for Sunday! So excited to eat some greens! Xx

Wow...7.2lb in 5 days...fantastic result!! Great that you can feel your body changing already

onwards & downwards

xx

Hi Tuula
I have just returned to Dukan and first day of attack yesterday. You sound so like me! Those carbs! Last time I too found I had lost my taste for them so much. Thrilled for you to have lost so much already. Hoping I can follow suit. I must hide the fruit basket as I love fruit, so much temptation! :)

Wow...7.2lb in 5 days...fantastic result!! Great that you can feel your body changing already

onwards & downwards

xx

Thank you Andi, much more than I was expecting!
I'm expecting to slow down a bit now but happy with this kick start loss xx

Hi Tuula
I have just returned to Dukan and first day of attack yesterday. You sound so like me! Those carbs! Last time I too found I had lost my taste for them so much. Thrilled for you to have lost so much already. Hoping I can follow suit. I must hide the fruit basket as I love fruit, so much temptation! :)

Hi Solange
Thank you x
Oh I am missing my fruit too! Will be on the hunt for some rhubarb today to stew. That and Goji berries are as exciting as it gets on this diet.
Wishing you lots of luck for your attack. Are you keeping a diary on here?

Day 6

Been a bit hungry today as not had big meals and not snacked at all. Went in to Salisbury today to pick up my chicken sausages, rhubarb and asparagus from the farmers market and walked for about 3 hours so big tick for my walk

Today's food
Porridge
Coffee
2 mackerel fillets
3 chicken sausages

I've stewed some rhubarb in sweetener for tomorrow. Tastes gorgeous and will give me my fruit fix I'm craving. Over Greek yoghurt will be yum I reckon.

X

Rhubarb and gogi berries? Wow. I think my book is out of date? Sounds really good as we have loads of rhubard on the allotment! This gets better and better! Can't wait for Wednesday.

Rhubarb and gogi berries? Wow. I think my book is out of date? Sounds really good as we have loads of rhubard on the allotment! This gets better and better! Can't wait for Wednesday.

The book is a great intro to the diet but I find everything online now. Their Facebook page has a really helpful picture of the 100 allowed foods with pictures. When I saw rhubarb I was so excited! They class rhubarb as a vegetable
Lucky you have lots! It's pretty expensive I have found. Hope it's all going well for you x

Back