Attack Dukan! Round 2

Thanks Matt! We could talk ourselves into anything, make excuses all the time but its our choice to eat that biscuit so only we can decide not to. I also think the longer we resist the easier it will be to fight temptation!
Hope your getting on well with it x

Getting there I think... not weighing myself this week as I was getting a bit obsessed each day - and fighting all the temptations!

Conscious choice is such an important thing when taking this journey.

They say it takes 21 repetitions to pick up a habit... I think it is slightly more to drop a habit - but it starts with the first choice. Resisting cake next time will get easier, and then easier again.

Hey tuula! Nice to meet you and I look forward to reading more about your iron willpower!

Cx

Day 12 PP day

So 3 nights away from home and I managed to stick to Dukan. So thought I would jump on the scales a little sooner than Monday and I have lost 3lbs so far this week which I'm super happy with! Total loss now of 10lbs. Yay

Food for yesterday...
Oatbran porridge
Asparagus soup
Roast chicken with broccoli and carrots

Also my friend ordered the bridesmaid dresses from coast yesterday so popped round to try them on for her. I told her to order me the 16 WAY TOO BIG!! so then I tried the 14 and it was gappy! So I was happy.

Food for today...
Boiled eggs and turkey bacon
Annndd I need to go food shopping.

Hope all in well in your worlds! X

I love a good dress story!!!! & 3lb so far :)

every time I lose weight I go into denial about what size I am....still choosing a size or two bigger! Force of habit too

xx

So today has been a well needed PV day, I have been starving!!

Today's food...
Porridge
Gilled mushroom with melted babybel lite, scrambled egg & smoked salmon
Roast silverside of beef with a mountain of veg!!
1.5l water
Lots of walking around town

Popped into Salisbury today to get some more chicken sausages and to my surprise he had chicken burgers too, so I had a little sample and they are amazing and only 1% fat! I love the chicken sausage/burger man. No rhubarb today though which was disappointing.
Managed to find some wheat bran in a health food shop and made some bread when I got in. Not bad although its a bit wet inside and I'm wondering if that's normal and I should be grateful?!
What else can I make with wheat bran?

Xx

So today has been a well needed PV day, I have been starving!!

Today's food...
Porridge
Gilled mushroom with melted babybel lite, scrambled egg & smoked salmon
Roast silverside of beef with a mountain of veg!!
1.5l water
Lots of walking around town

Popped into Salisbury today to get some more chicken sausages and to my surprise he had chicken burgers too, so I had a little sample and they are amazing and only 1% fat! I love the chicken sausage/burger man. No rhubarb today though which was disappointing.
Managed to find some wheat bran in a health food shop and made some bread when I got in. Not bad although its a bit wet inside and I'm wondering if that's normal and I should be grateful?!
What else can I make with wheat bran?

Xx

right extremely jealous of your chicken sausages & burgers!!! Do u get them from a butcher? Yep melted babybel lights keeping me going this time round...
re the bread mine is normal/dry in the middle, perhaps adding a bit less quark & 5 mins more in the oven or a slightly higher temp..that will hopefully sort it out

xxx

right extremely jealous of your chicken sausages & burgers!!! Do u get them from a butcher? Yep melted babybel lights keeping me going this time round...
re the bread mine is normal/dry in the middle, perhaps adding a bit less quark & 5 mins more in the oven or a slightly higher temp..that will hopefully sort it out

xxx

Well it's just a bloke at the market, just does chicken sausages and burgers, all handmade. I cooked two burgers for lunch and they tasted amazing but the feeling I have now tells me they are not dukan friendly! Terrible stomach ache! Think I have unknowingly cheated! Funny how your body reacts to things you've not had for a couple of weeks.
Yeah don't think the bread was in long enough! Will have another attempts tomorrow with your tips. Thank you xx

Lesson learnt today...weigh once a week!! Peed off today that I weighed myself yesterday I was 12st6 then weighed this morning and I was 12st7.6! I felt heavier yesterday and I'm blaming those burgers!
If I had just waited I would have still lost 2lb this week and I would have been happy with that! Shame it's not 3 but I will push on!
Apparently I'm becoming obsessed but for me that's the only way for me to stick to something.

Going to carry on with my planned PV day anyway but not go over board with the veg
Food today...
Porridge
Scrambled egg, mushroom and smoked salmon
Salmon fillet with Mediterranean veg
Walk done

Hope your all good xx

Lesson learnt today...weigh once a week!! Peed off today that I weighed myself yesterday I was 12st6 then weighed this morning and I was 12st7.6! I felt heavier yesterday and I'm blaming those burgers!
If I had just waited I would have still lost 2lb this week and I would have been happy with that! Shame it's not 3 but I will push on!
Apparently I'm becoming obsessed but for me that's the only way for me to stick to something.

Going to carry on with my planned PV day anyway but not go over board with the veg
Food today...
Porridge
Scrambled egg, mushroom and smoked salmon
Salmon fillet with Mediterranean veg
Walk done

Hope your all good xx

awww, I know, it's like waiting a month on dukan instead of a week, but it's so worth it not having sneaky weighs, and I know what I'm like if I saw a gain mid week!!! Well you know not to get those burgers again....lol about apparently I'm obsessed!!! That is me....all or nothing...being on dukan is a full time job on its own!! It's all I talk about to my husband and he does point that out, it's a running joke in our house....but I don't actually care....he knows I feel amazing when I'm on it so he just puts up with it!
dont fret about the gain, it will all come out in the week

xxxx

Ha: me three! I can't do things in half measures either :)

Day 16 PP day

I have resisted the temptation of weighing myself even though I'm pretty sure that pesky pound has gone! Still don't want to know for sure!

Went for a walk in the hills today with my massive child on my back! All 25lbs of her which is roughly the amount I want to lose, made me realise how terribly unfit I am. During the walk I was constantly reminded by my husband that he does 8 miles with 20+kg on his back so I reminded him he might be fit but he's still a fatty like me!

My pp food today

Porridge
2 mackerel fillets
Ham and babybel omelet
Not enough water

Looking forward to some salad tomorrow

Xx

awww, I know, it's like waiting a month on dukan instead of a week, but it's so worth it not having sneaky weighs, and I know what I'm like if I saw a gain mid week!!! Well you know not to get those burgers again....lol about apparently I'm obsessed!!! That is me....all or nothing...being on dukan is a full time job on its own!! It's all I talk about to my husband and he does point that out, it's a running joke in our house....but I don't actually care....he knows I feel amazing when I'm on it so he just puts up with it!
dont fret about the gain, it will all come out in the week

xxxx

It is defo a full time job! Just food prep and thinking ahead all the time!
I don't care either to be honest! He's lucky I'm in such a good mood, the more weight I lose the happier I am and the nicer I am to him! Lol
He has lost 10lb these past two weeks just eating my dinners but adding healthy ish carbs. Not fair really seeing as iv been rigid! But that's men for you! Always lose quicker than the girls

Xxx

It is defo a full time job! Just food prep and thinking ahead all the time!
I don't care either to be honest! He's lucky I'm in such a good mood, the more weight I lose the happier I am and the nicer I am to him! Lol
He has lost 10lb these past two weeks just eating my dinners but adding healthy ish carbs. Not fair really seeing as iv been rigid! But that's men for you! Always lose quicker than the girls

Xxx

totally!!!!!!!!! Men always lose quicker & with 95% less effort than us :) sweeping generalisation but when it comes to my husband, he does attack with me for 5 days & seriously.......his 'belly' which is not big by any means disappears, then he eats & drinks what he likes for 6 months until it appears again :0

Loving you're signature btw :)

xxxx

Day 17 PV

Still being a scales dodger, literally have done nothing today not even my walk. My daughter has 4 new teeth coming through and is a major misery guts!
Today's food

Porridge
Coffee
Ham and egg salad
Roast beef slices
Babybel lite
Baked salmon with Mediterranean veg

I have snacked more than I normally would today, and had a few cravings. To top it off they are making doughnuts on bake off! My favourite thing EVER.
Got a baby shower on Sunday and I just know there will be cupcake towers there and scones with cream and jam and everything I love! Just hope I don't have a f*%# it moment! Must eat before I go

Hope all is well in your worlds xx

Day 18 pp day

Dukan is becoming the norm for me now, don't even think about it.
I think my life is slowly starting to not revolve around food which was my aim.
Today I tried the dukan bread in the microwave and apart from adding too much salt it actually resembled and tasted like bread so will make that again tomorrow with no salt and have me a ham and lettuce sandwich! Yums

Last time I did this diet I didn't know too much about tolerated items so I never took advantage of them. This time I am! Mini babybel lites are great in an omelet and a night time cup of cocoa is becoming a ritual for me now! Fingers crossed I don't stall on the weight loss

Today's pp food

Porridge
Salmon fillet and poached egg
Omelet with steak, red onion and babybel
Again not enough water

Had an extra egg today! Whoops! I find pp days so much easier when I can have eggs, should have dropped a yolk in my omelet but I thought I'd treat myself!

Long walk to and from the doctors today for my girls 1 year immunisations which to my surprise was not as awful as I expected.
Looking forward to PV tomorrow and my chicken shish kebab and salad take away! I so look forward to my weekend treat

Night night dukaners xx

Day 18 pp day

Dukan is becoming the norm for me now, don't even think about it.
I think my life is slowly starting to not revolve around food which was my aim.
Today I tried the dukan bread in the microwave and apart from adding too much salt it actually resembled and tasted like bread so will make that again tomorrow with no salt and have me a ham and lettuce sandwich! Yums

Last time I did this diet I didn't know too much about tolerated items so I never took advantage of them. This time I am! Mini babybel lites are great in an omelet and a night time cup of cocoa is becoming a ritual for me now! Fingers crossed I don't stall on the weight loss

Today's pp food

Porridge
Salmon fillet and poached egg
Omelet with steak, red onion and babybel
Again not enough water

Had an extra egg today! Whoops! I find pp days so much easier when I can have eggs, should have dropped a yolk in my omelet but I thought I'd treat myself!

Long walk to and from the doctors today for my girls 1 year immunisations which to my surprise was not as awful as I expected.
Looking forward to PV tomorrow and my chicken shish kebab and salad take away! I so look forward to my weekend treat

Night night dukaners xx

Things are going great for you Tuula. Looks like you're really getting into the swing of things now :) the bread really helps me so much..especially on PP days, it makes me feel like I'm eating 'normally'. I ate my ham lettuce tomato cucumber sandwich yesterday at my desk & I felt like a normal person lol

xxx

So today was one of my best friends baby showers and it was the most beautifully planned party! As you can imagine there were cup cakes galore which I managed to avoid. I managed to avoid all food at this party because it wasn't dukan friendly and silly me didn't have much of a lunch, not enough water and was constantly chasing after my daughter for 3 hours = hungry and tired.
So when they handed out the beautifully handmade short bread yellow ducks the size of my hand I politely took it for my little girl. What I did next was unforgivable really! I ate the whole entire thing in my car! (No sharing with the kid!) Why the hell did I do that?? Because I was starvin marvin and I didn't prep and plan my meals!
Then I thought well I fluffed it now might as well order a double pepperoni stuffed crust!
Somewhere inside me I managed not to and instead I baked my salmon and ate my veg. I feel much happier but kicking myself over my weakness of baked goods!
Will put it behind me now but I needed to confess my sins!

Still not weighed myself will wait until Wednesday morning, if I've gained or stayed the same then that duck is to blame!!

Today's food

Porridge
Chicken sausage x2
Massive shortbread with icing!
Salmon and veg

Night night xxx

Good girl confessing!!! When you read your food for today calorie wise is still low - duck included!! I know we don't operate in calories but sooooooo good you didn't blow it....so easily done to trick your mind into a sod it moment after you've had one cheat......we've all done it..nearly every time I've cheated I've always missed a meal & been starving!!!

well done!!

xxxx

oh gosh yes... I'd have gone for the pizza and probably far more besides! It is funny when we "steal" from our offspring! (I don't have any human ones but I do begrudge my cats their chicken rations when I'm on Dukan!!)

How is it going now? Back on plan?

Back