DustQueen 2013

How's day 1 gone!

Postponed :S doesn't sound good does it?!? Not much of a start. Major car/money based drama means a trip to stay with the family for the next day or so, not the best time to he starting u thought so have postponed til I'm back. Hope this isn't a bad sign :S

Good morning DQ, what will be, will be. Obviously not the right time for you, you'd struggle to give it 100% living out of your comfort zone xx

Postponed :S doesn't sound good does it?!? Not much of a start. Major car/money based drama means a trip to stay with the family for the next day or so, not the best time to he starting u thought so have postponed til I'm back. Hope this isn't a bad sign :S

Good decision. It messes with my head when I have to stop and start! I braved weighing myself after my 3 days away. I hope it comes off as fast as I put it on!
Hope you get things sorted and can start soon x

Starting today i.e. Thursday will update weight when I get up tomorrow, wish me luck!! :D

Good luck DQ. You'll do great. Looking forward to your week 1 weigh in!! X

OK not slept really so scales are a bit higher than they were but sod it I'll just take that as my start and have a bigger loss ;)
Scales say. 16.4 7/8 so I'm taking that as 16.5 :) so 90lbs to lose to get my into the 9s! Phssstt easy peasy that'll be gone in no time :S lol oh well got to start somewhere :)

Day 1: 16.5 (229)

Keep popping in guys I'm going to need the support :)

Goal 1 : Get rid of that 16 - into the 15s! Hopefully that'll be done this week :) fingers crossed here we go!

You'll deffo be in the 15's on your first weigh in.
X

Good luck hun the 15s will be smashed first for sure! :D

As you know, Dont look at the loss as a bulk, Take it piece by piece and you will absolutely get there! Wasn't too long ago since I started with over 70lb to lose and here I am down 5st! You will be right there too, In no time at all!

Have a great 1st day :D xx

I'd be quite miffed if I wasn't lol :) take me a whole to catch you up though skinny Lil ;)

God I wish I was! After I'd had my baby I got on the scales 2 weeks later and just cried! I'd put on 5 stone from the start of IVF but 61/2 st from my Exante target weight! I'm slowly getting there. You will too x

God I wish I was! After I'd had my baby I got on the scales 2 weeks later and just cried! I'd put on 5 stone from the start of IVF but 61/2 st from my Exante target weight! I'm slowly getting there. You will too x

Oh hunny but you did have a baby I've put on 4 stone this year from new tablets :S

Oh hunny but you did have a baby I've put on 4 stone this year from new tablets :S

Really? That's crappy. The Dr tried to give me a contraceptive pill thats main side effect was weight gain! Err no thanks! Its not actually like i need the pill if i need IVF is it?!?!

Really? That's crappy. The Dr tried to give me a contraceptive pill thats main side effect was weight gain! Err no thanks! Its not actually like i need the pill if i need IVF is it?!?!

Lol yeah mine were anti anxiety meds I'm not anxious anymore just really fat lol but off them now so that should help :)
Have come off the anxiety and contraceptive meds so fingers crossed should help :)
Anyhooo started today woooooo!! Tucking into my porridge as we speak husband and his taste the difference quiche have been banished to another room ;)

Yippee, dustys back on the dust packs!!! Thought I'd best subscribe to your shiny new diary xxx

Yippee, dustys back on the dust packs!!! Thought I'd best subscribe to your shiny new diary xxx

Yayyyy!!!
Must do this this time :) having cravings already so must buck myself out if it! Need to realise that stuffing my face with chicken is not a choice :)
Maybe more water will help.
Sorry to waffle :)
15s here I come!!!

Came across your diary :D

You sure will be heading into those 15s. Ignore the hunger and treat yourself to a bubbly bath ;)

Back