DustQueen 2013

Well done DQ, keep strong and victory will be yours :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

Hey well done you :) stay strong and beat all those cravings lady. Drink Water whenever you feel hungry.

Morning DQ

How did yesterday go?
X

Came across your diary :D

You sure will be heading into those 15s. Ignore the hunger and treat yourself to a bubbly bath ;)

Thanks skinny min had a sneaky peak thus afternoon and it was close ;) so fingers crossed :)

Well done DQ, keep strong and victory will be yours :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

Thank ffnb will do :) thanks for popping in :)

Ugggh can't sleep :S still awake from last night! Stupid sleep patterns! I tell you one thing not being able to sleep doesn't half make you negative my brain has taken the may hours I have it to sleep to remind me of just how much weight and have to lose and how bloody long it's going to take :( hmmmpppfff thanks for that brain!!!! I really need to break this down into more manageable steps but just finding that hard as it all seems so far away :S I can think of plenty of things that are say 3 stone down the line I'd like to aim for but that's still a long long way away Should be in the 15s this week (before Monday I hope) so what next?? Any ideas guys? I've got 32 days exante packs and 9 days s&s on the way. Anyway for now GOAL 1 - Get through Saturday with 3 shakes, at least 3L water (ribena plus and a plain chicken breast w/ lettuce if needed ) nothing else. Thinking chicken maybe as can't be doing with this pulse racing keeping my awake nonsense definitely not good for the health, got to be careful :S Hopefully after tomorrow/today(Sat) it'll get easier as cravings were absolutely mental today.
Hope everyone else had a better night's sleep and is doing ok ;) xxx

Oh no! I cant believe you've been awake all night!

Err pressed send too early!

Your right your mind does start racing. Thinking all sorts of crazy stuff.
Just take it a step at time & if chicken helps eat that chicken. Have you noticed exante added a new step? Between TS and WS. I think its 200 cals for the food break week. So a bit of chicken wont hurt! X

Err pressed send too early!

Your right your mind does start racing. Thinking all sorts of crazy stuff.
Just take it a step at time & if chicken helps eat that chicken. Have you noticed exante added a new step? Between TS and WS. I think its 200 cals for the food break week. So a bit of chicken wont hurt! X

No I didn't see that?? It's all changed since the last time I was here :) thanks Lil yep no sleep yet and getting a but late now, shame as I wanted to see the scales go down and that doesn't happen without sleep as well you know ;)

Hope you get some sleep today.

Does sleep affect weight losses then? :)

I did not know tat lack of sleep messes with weight loss x

Wooooooo 15s!!!! Ohhh yeah!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Whoop whoop! Now to hit the lower 15's!! What do you normally lose week 1?
I was gob smacked to find I lost less the second time round when I weighed a good 21/2 stone more than originally! But it's all come good now x
Have you managed to catch up on some sleep yet?

Whoop whoop! Now to hit the lower 15's!! What do you normally lose week 1?
I was gob smacked to find I lost less the second time round when I weighed a good 21/2 stone more than originally! But it's all come good now x
Have you managed to catch up on some sleep yet?

Dunno it changes so much and the heaviest I've been before was 14.4 and even then my largest 1st week was the first time I tried and I was only in the 11-12s and started LL and lost 11! But then +1 next week on 100% which was shocking, so no idea what to expect!

Dunno it changes so much and the heaviest I've been before was 14.4 and even then my largest 1st week was the first time I tried and I was only in the 11-12s and started LL and lost 11! But then +1 next week on 100% which was shocking, so no idea what to expect!

I was 13 something the first time and lost 8lbs then this time I was 15.7 and lost 6lbs. But apart from the last few sts's I've had pretty good losses.
Wouldn't it be nice to know exactly what we would lose every week then you would know exactly how long you have to eat dust for lol

Back