Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Hi gilljo! Thankyou..its the longest thread ive managed!

The carbonara is the one made with quark. Fry onion and garlic in frylite. Add peppers/ mushrooms and bacon and add a tiny bit of stock, i use a chicken or veg oxo cube. Add cooked pasta. Turn it off the heat. Add a tub of quark. Mix. Top with cheese and its done! Very easy and the tub of quark goes a long way. Perfect for quick lunches :)

Magic porridge is simply oats soaked in yoghurt over night in the fridge. Take out the fridge in the morning and just eat it. I add fruit and honey for a bit of sweetness. It is very filling!

100% bk on plan till weigh in weds! Eeeek!

Breakfast- 2boiled eggs and fruit

Lunch- if i get time i will make pumpkin soup. If not it will probably be a mug shot. I ordered wholemeal crackerbreads but they delivered the cheese ones! Will check syns and eat accordingly lol

I had a mugshot and two crackerbreads.

Tea- diet coke chicken.
Not had it for ages! Yummmm.

Will update this evening..im off to get my hair cut short! I may post a pic if i like it lol :)

Think i may have a bowl of rice pudding later with honey :)

Last edited:
Breakfast- small bowl of cheerios with blue diamond milk ( not sure if they can be a hexb. I dnt usually eat cereal but woke up hungry!)

Lunch- ff noodles and tuna ( 1 syn mayo)

Tea- macaroni bake

Last edited:
Wow I've never heard of the magic porridge, do you use just ordinary scotch porridge oats?..and which yogurt do you use?

thanks
Annex

Yep just any oats and any yoghurt! Muller light? I used a chocolate yoghurt before to give the chocolate taste. You obviously need to syn the yoghurt if its syned

Weigh in....ive put on about 1.5 lb im now 8.11 1/4
Was expected though after last weekend!

Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs and melon

Lunch- left over macaroni bake

Tea- honey and mustard chiken, carrots asparagus and potatoes.

Hubby bought me home a costa cake...now i want to eat!!!!

Last edited:
Breakfast- quorn sausage and bacon wm roll

Lunch- tuna pasta and mayo. Lettuce carrots toms and basil

Tea- lamb curry

Im going to snack on melon today as i need to get bk on track! Hopefully i wont fall off the wagon too much this wkend.

My lamb curry. The meat was good but the curry was quite watery. Hubby said it was ok but not the best and i agree. The spices i used was a lamb oxo cube, tikka powder, cumin, coriander, paprika and ginger. I added tom puree, garluc and veg. Any ideas how i could improve?

ForumRunner_20131024_191314.png

Yeaterday- 2 boiled eggs and melon

Lunch- leftover curry. Banana.

Mid aft snack- mullerlight cheesecake yog

Tea- sw sausages wrapped in bacon. Mash, carrots and brocoli

Naughties- wine! Couple of beers and before bed i made a quorn sausage sandwich which i dnt remember eating! Oops!!

Today-

Woke up at 11 which is not like us..heavy night :/

Breakfast ( kind of ) - banana

Lunch- wm sub. With turkey ham salad and feta.

Snack- muller light/ fruit/ pink and white wafer

Tea- we are eating at a friends house. I know he is cooking chilli but not sure how. Will have a couple of drinks. It shouldnt be too bad if i save my syns today

Last edited:
So as we were expecting chilli, we turn up and its changed to pizza!! But im starving so have 4 slices. But i needed to eat sooo there was nothing i could of done..i enjoyed it!!

Today breakfast- poached eggs on 2 slices of wm toast ( i never use butter)

Lunch- pork chop salad. I was goung to do a roast for tea but we are now going to my parents which is where i will use all my syns no doubt.

Tea- mums thai curry ( not sw friendly but i havnt gt to that stage where i choose to take my own food)

I have made a caulifliwer cheese for tomorrow but my sauce is very runny but i will eat it anyway now ive made it! I plan on making leek and potato soup for tomorrow and tuesdays lunches

None of these look particulary appetising but i am due a few photos!

Cauliflower/ brocoli/ random veg cheesy bake

ForumRunner_20131027_134323.png

My pork feta salad with balsamic vinegar

ForumRunner_20131027_134409.png

Leek and potato soup

ForumRunner_20131027_134456.png

Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs, strawberries

Lunch- ( will have this at 11am as i start work at 11.30) mug shot

Work snack ( around 3pm) fruit, sandwich hexb.

Tea- cauliflower cheese bake with salad. Pink and white for dessert.

My friend sent me the lbd challenge so started that today. 30 sec plank. 10 push ups and some mountain climbers. Doesnt take long so no excuse!

Last edited:
Tomorrows plan-

Breakfast- 2boiled eggs, mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries

Lunch- leek and pot soup, pink and white. Muller light apple. 12 squares of white choc..oops!

Tea- lean beef steaks, parsnips and asparagus, roast toms and spinach

Last edited:
Back