Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Tonights tea

ForumRunner_20131029_175530.png

Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs and an apple

Lunch- left over cauliflower cheese. Muller light. Pink and white

Work snack- banana and alpen light

Tea- pork casserole is in the oven with lots of veg and butterbeans. Will serve with corn on the cobs.

4 choc biccies! Sorting them out for trick or treaters and they fell into my mouth!!! Thats my chocolate fix satisfied though!

Last edited:
Woahhhhh...its weigh in day. I wasnt going to weigh as i feel fat, had chocolate etc so knew id gained but it seems ive lost! The scales say 8.8 and 1/4. No idea how! I dont trust scales much anyway. But yey anyway!

Tonights casserole was so nice!

ForumRunner_20131030_191555.png

I am on earlies tomorrow so made 2 boiled eggs for breakfast which i will have with fruit and a muller light so i dont get hungry

Lunch- i made some parsnip soup tonight for tomorrow. (its green as i added spinach)

ForumRunner_20131030_191809.png

Tea- stuffed marrow with lean beef mince. Yummm!

I have a week off work so going to be going off plan. Im still going to balance my meals and eat fruit and good things but im also going to enjoy myself and have a week off counting syns!! I will add photos still and im not going to weigh in on weds. Im gonna have funnn! :)

Breakfast- beans on wm toast.

Lunch- going shopping with the mother so will grab something out, due to a naughty tea i will try make it as sw friendly as possible...watch this space!

Tea- indian takeaway. I will get passanda, pilau rice and a poppadom. High in syns i know but its my fave!

So the hubby ordered me the wrong takeaway!!! I had some sort of chicken curry..i was mega disspointed! but im sure the syns were not as bad.

Breakfast- beans on wm toast. Banana.

Just waiting for my shopping! Will take my dog for a walk. Need to do a meal plan for this week..

Lunch- ww wrap with humous, chicken, feta and lettuce. Melon for afters and a choc bubbly bite.

Tea- lean lasange and ww garlic bread. Salad.

Will have 4/5 beers this evening and i have some bbq tortilla crisps for snacking!!!

Last edited:
Tomorrows plans..

Breakfast- 2 reduced fat croissants ( found out these are 8 syns each!!! I thought it would be 4 ish :(. Goung to have them anyway.

Lunch- today i made marrow soup . Space raiders.

Tea- chicken kiev and salad. Maybe a carrot coleslaw

Last edited:
Not written properly this week as my days go something like this..eat out, takeaway, mums for bbq, eat out etcetc!!! Im eating far too much! My shopping which came is not being eaten either! Naughty naughty

Naughty pics. Me and hubby made desserts for bonfire night party. Millionaire shortcake and sticky toffee apple cake. We left the rest tho so we dont eat the rest!

ForumRunner_20131106_181130.png

ForumRunner_20131106_181150.png

now being good...quorn mince bake with basil and mozzerella and macaroni bake with veg

ForumRunner_20131106_181251.png

ForumRunner_20131106_181315.png

Your food sounds so yummy hun, good luck getting back on track. Please can you tell me your recipe for macaroni cheese hun? THANKS xxx

Hi Jules, Thankyou. I try and mix my meals up so i dont get bored. Being off work this week we have had a bit of a naughty week! I feel so unhealthy though. I couldnt eat like this all the time! The macaroni bake is the smartprice asda one! Its 3 syns a tin, I add lots of veg to it though. Hope that helps, Its not syn free, but low if you share and it tastes good! :)

^^thank you, will get a tin when we next go to asda, it looked lovely. xx

Back on track today. Ive even been for a run! Im very proud of myself :) Re start as i mean to go on!

My aim is to get down to around 8st 7 before christmas, I don't go by the scales 100% as i feel it it more about the way i look, how i feel and how my clothes fit, but i do chck the scales every wednesday morning after breakfast just to check.

Breakfast- 2 poached eggs on wm toast, 1 syn of ketchup

Lunch- Parsnip soup

I am a bit peckish this afternoon as i have eaten so much last week! I have had half an apple ( the other half went in my casserole ) and 3 gherkins

Tea- Beef steaks, with sweet potato, lots of veg and stuffing.

I have made a pork and veg casserole for tomorrows tea, Cant wait. Im loving casseroles at the moment!

I will get back on track!!!

My pork casserole. A lot of my casseroles taste and look the same using chopped toms. If anybody has any other syn free or low syn recipes id love to know!

ForumRunner_20131110_154025.png

Thanks kay i cant wait! Winter warmer food!
Just had a bowl of beetroot gherkin toms cucumber and cheese. Ive started drinking my coffee black so needed my hexa. Cup of green tea too! Im in the zone!!!!

Back