Eat Stop Eat 24 Hour Fast

Had my party night lady night and had a delicious steak finished off with Xmas pud and quite a few drinks :-D

Think I might have overdone the Brussels sprouts, if u know what I mean ;-)

Starting today's fast after my lunch so that'll get it over and done with for the weekend. Hoping to start kettle bell training on Tuesday (was supposed to start last Tuesday but obviously sad circumstances changed that :-( )

Think in the New Year I will try to get more control over what I put in my gob on non-fast days by following Slinming World or something similar.....think I'm really maintaining at the mo but if I can even do that with Christmas around the corner, I'd be delighted

I have moved back to SW now guys as fiancé and I have decided to try for one more baby and I need to be eating constantly and healthily! No doubt I will be back after the baby is born as there's not much time left to fit into my wedding dress ;-)

Good luck and I shall keep an eye on you lot :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This thread was interesting to read. My doctors have put me on a juice fast and after they take me off of that, I'm going to try this diet you guys are talking about.

Back