Total Solution Eight Stone to go! Slinky summer here I come...

Hi all, thout I'd book in to see how everyone's doing. Ill catch up on diaries but where has exante dreamer gone??? Well I had a scan and baby is doing well. A lot of other things in my life are not going so well but we will get through it. My weight remains stable so that's one good thing. Not a lot of sickness but I'm 12 weeks now and wow am I dizzy. I'm so grateful to Exante packs for keeping me going when I can't face food. Hope everyone's ok and ill catch up soon. X

Hi all, thout I'd book in to see how everyone's doing. Ill catch up on diaries but where has exante dreamer gone??? Well I had a scan and baby is doing well. A lot of other things in my life are not going so well but we will get through it. My weight remains stable so that's one good thing. Not a lot of sickness but I'm 12 weeks now and wow am I dizzy. I'm so grateful to Exante packs for keeping me going when I can't face food. Hope everyone's ok and ill catch up soon. X

Hey Angel, take care of yourself :)
ExanteDreamer (ED) is still around. But she found her original login name from ages ago, and reverted to that, its Skinny Love :)
Take care
:D

Back