Elvis daily diary

Breakfast today 2 benefit bars and a huge portion of melon

lunch salmon with onions, mushroom,tomatoes

dinner. Strawberries blueberries and muller light..huge bowl

snacks...punnet of grapes and punnet of cherries...just stocked up at aldi today can you tell

Sunday planned

breakfast. 2 benefit bars

lunch roast lamb with onions, mushrooms, and carrots

dinner omelette with hea cheese mushrooms and tomatoes

Im hoping this is success express can anyone shout if im doing it wrong please? Should i have more heb? Had no water today need to have some now

It looks good to me. You can have one more hea and Heb

You don't have to have super free when you have your healthy extras. Eggs are neutral on se. If you have mushrooms, onions and a salad you are more than two thirds super free even if you say the eggs are free.

You can eat eggs freely on se you can even snack on them, check the book and the site

Yes I would serve it with a salad as well

Breakfast has no superfree at all though, and you'd need an awful lot of mushrooms and tomatoes to make the omelette success express?
I have the onions mushrooms tomatoes etc on the side of the plate as well as in the omelette so isnt that ok...it fills half the plate up...i dont like salad

i dont really do breakfast unless i have berries so thought the heb was ok on its own?

Yes so long as it's two thirds if your plate you can choose the super free. Breakfast is fine as it's healthy extras and you dint need to have supersede with those

Your plate is still meant to be 2/3 superfree though!

Im assuming onions, mushrooms and tomatoes as well as peppers are all superfree and that makes up 2/3 of my meals this week...i am reducing the size of my salmon a d meat portion etc

So would I - Elvis didn't though which is why I was saying a bit more SF is needed to make it SE. Add a bowl of blueberries to breakfast too and you're laughing, but as it is it's not quite there.

Thx for the help all my snacks during the day are fruit grapes strawberries blueberries melon and cherries

This morning i have added melon to my bars for breakfast

if i have omelette for lunch do i have to have a salad with the fried veggies or can i just have the 2/3 veggies i have been having?

You can just have the two thirds veg you are having so long as you look on your plate and you know it's 2/3 super free you are fine. Sw doesn't say what they have to be just 2/:"3 I think we thought it was just in your omlette

You can just have the two thirds veg you are having so long as you look on your plate and you know it's 2/3 super free you are fine. Sw doesn't say what they have to be just 2/:"3 I think we thought it was just in your omlette

Aw brilliant thank you so much. Until i started SW and discovered frylight i have always struggled with veggies...i use a medium frying,pan and fill it...always onions and mushroom and then either tomatoes or peppers or both so the. Pan is full

Back