Emma's Baby weight has got to go

Hello my lovely
Good to see you too..........nice to know there are still some of the friendlier faces about the place

Had my weigh in and what with 3 weeks off for Christmas, new yr and my little girl's 2nd bday............well I gained 6lbs............boooo hissssss but well deserved
so I'm back on plan and hoping to shift this weight again............ my target is still 11 st making my range 10st 11-11st 3lbs but secretly I like being 10 st 10lbs exact......... gives me a nice buffer zone when unexpected surprises come my way

With my wedding 329 days away, I have a gorgeous dress that just has to fit or I will be crying all over my bouquet

U can do it hun :) u will look gorgeous xx so excited for u :D
Ive got my 30th in june so wud like to buy a gorgeous dress for that x

How you getting on these days Em?

Well we are half way through the week and I've been a good girl
Ive eaten breakfast every morning, snacked on fruit through lunch and had a hearty dinner
My syns have gone on rich tea biscuits, chocolate chip snack a jacks and fruit juice

I'm hoping for a 2.5 loss this week to get back into my higher target range

My fiance has hidden the scales upstairs under the bed to stop us both having sneaky weigh ins and so far its working.........coz I can't be arsed to go and dig it out lol

Its weigh in day

Its my first weigh in, in a long time, when I'm hoping for a loss instead of a sts
being out of target has been quite a challenge and liberating

4lb loss

Thats Excellent !!!
I gained 6lb over christmas and with 4lb gone I am now back in my target range..........11 st 1.5lbs
Hoping for 2lb loss this week so I can drop back into the lower weight bracket of 10st something

well last week.....star week arrived early and I was hit with a 1.5 gain....a right bugger but hey ho

This week
Its a 2lb loss.............extremely unexpected as I'm still on my cycle but well received
so I'm back to being 11st 1lb
really like to see 10 something nxt week............ but either way I'm happy as I'm in target range for another week

Back