Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

Good for you. A brilliant start. X

Thanx hun. Think im guna fall down but i did it woohoo. just gota work out how many points i earned now.x

Ive earned 5 activity points so does that mean if i do that every day then my milk is covered and i can eat the 26 points?x

Ive earned 5 activity points so does that mean if i do that every day then my milk is covered and i can eat the 26 points?x

Well done. And yes, do that every day and you've got 5 points per day to have your milk with and means you can spend your 26 dailies on food.

5 A/P is immense, how long was you working out for? I'm loving the idea that covers your milk allowance! X

Wel i did 20mins of high intensity that says 4 activity points and then ten mins of medium thats 1. hope ive worked it out right.x

Wel i did 20mins of high intensity that says 4 activity points and then ten mins of medium thats 1. hope ive worked it out right.x

That sounds about right Sweetie, u go girl! X

Yeah, that sounds right.
Go you!

The Willpower Girlies are your cheerleaders! X

Omg! Just had a genius idea!!!
We should call ourselves The (Will)PowerPuff Girls.
Ahaha!

There's 3 of them as well.
A red head (that'll be me), a dark haired one (that can be you Serena) and a blonde one (you should join us Trina and be her)

Ahahahahaha!!
I do amuse myself.

Rite sooo i think im guna go back to cal counting because it just doesnt fit in with me. Me and my little girl usualy share lunch so we might have pasta n sauce or noodles or soup. Even for sharing the propoints r realy high for them so i was constantly checking to c what we could have. Its just easier for me 2 no that its 240 cals for pasta and sauce and thats lunch out of the way. I Just feel abit mean coz u and serena realy explained things last nite. Pp clearly does work because youve dun amazingly well. I Used to be 15 stone and dropped down to 11 and half 5 year ago so i guess wot im tryin to say is i think il stick to what i no. Thank you both tho u was realy helpful.x p.s can i still be a willpower puff girl.x:D

Rite sooo i think im guna go back to cal counting because it just doesnt fit in with me. Me and my little girl usualy share lunch so we might have pasta n sauce or noodles or soup. Even for sharing the propoints r realy high for them so i was constantly checking to c what we could have. Its just easier for me 2 no that its 240 cals for pasta and sauce and thats lunch out of the way. I Just feel abit mean coz u and serena realy explained things last nite. Pp clearly does work because youve dun amazingly well. I Used to be 15 stone and dropped down to 11 and half 5 year ago so i guess wot im tryin to say is i think il stick to what i no. Thank you both tho u was realy helpful.x p.s can i still be a willpower puff girl.x:D

You did brilliant with your weight loss before.
Well done. And yeah, different things work for different people.
My mum has done really well on SW, but I didn't lose anything on it.
Soon as I started WW, I've lost so easily.

Something else we may have forgotten to mention is loose based calorie pointing.
It's not official, but sometimes you can count points on an item of food based on the calories.
1 point = 40 calories.
So your 240 cals pasta & sauce would work out as 6pp. Serena likes to up it a bit to cover slight discrepancies, so she'd probably class it as 7 or maybe 8.
But there is that option for you as well if wanted to give that a try.
Didn't occur until just now to mention it to you.
So maybe you could count points (through the nutritional info and the app) for breakfast & tea, and calorie count then transfer to points for lunch?!

But don't worry about changing back. We just want to make sure you get to your goal.
And of course you can still be a willpower puff girl =D

(Will)PowerPuff Girl reporting for duty!

I think it's a good thought with the 40Cals=1pp Rule, I know people who are total techno phobes and they just use this method. So for example I'd be aiming to eat around 1040cals a day plus my fruit and veg and drinks on top. I'd then allow myself 1960 Weekly Calories on top if required. It would work out if I used all my Weekly and Daily Calories, in a 7 Day Period I would need to aim to eat no more than 9240Cals excluding fruit, veg and drinks. X

I think il just stick to cal counting until i am safley back on the wagon. I have done realy well today though. It feels realy good exercising again too.x

I think il just stick to cal counting until i am safley back on the wagon. I have done realy well today though. It feels realy good exercising again too.x

How many Cals do you aim for on Calorie Counting? I didn't get on with Cal Counting as it annoyed me to have to count every celery stick lol x

I aim for 1350 so that if my losses slow down i can drop it down to 1200. Havent even had 1000 yet so might have to have sumthing in abit.x

Fair enough.
Glad you enjoyed the exercising though.
I think you should still do it to cover your milk allowance, even though you're not propointing anymore.

Back