Exante Buddies

Hey lanarkwitch seems we have had the same first two days..that's exactly how mine have gone
Did an hours worth of yoga this morning for the first time in years...have just got back from a walk.
Need to drink my water now.
Feeling hungry...
Keep going girlies!

Hey LottaG, well day 2 drawing to a close now, just about to have my 3rd shake now to prevent the tummy rumbling keeping poor hubs awake tonight, can't quite believe I've managed to stay 100% despite all the cooking and stuff, but I pulled out the dress I'm hoping to fit back into for the wedding anniversary and I know if I don;t stick to this plan I won;t be able to wear it and then I'll be super annoyed at myself, so failure isn't an option...it's only 33 more days anyway..2 down!!

How is it going with you today?? I'm thinking that part of this diet involves the extra calories burned nipping to the loo..every 40 minutes!!
LOL!! Yes, I think so too! I've done about 5 million steps today because of the water ;)
I'm finding it to be ok, I think the first few days (for me) will be mind over matter- i'm used to reaching for food whenever, whether hungry or not. That's a habit I need to break.
I don't mind the packs, they're quite tasty and filling, and I'm ok with the water so day One has been a 100% success and I still have a bar to go :D (don't know if it's in my head but I think my trousers are looser already!!) xx

I really should have thought to stop drinking a couple of hours a go, I'll be up all night at this rate!! Still I might have a sneak peak at the scales tomorrow morning, just to see exactly how much 87 trips to the bathroom per day translates into lol!!

The first few days are really tough, I have all those, "I could just do Atkins instead" type thoughts, then I remember I've tried that I didn't stick to it and now I am here doing this because it's the right thing for me to do Only 33 more days to go though!

Lanarkwitch said:
I really should have thought to stop drinking a couple of hours a go, I'll be up all night at this rate!! Still I might have a sneak peak at the scales tomorrow morning, just to see exactly how much 87 trips to the bathroom per day translates into lol!!

The first few days are really tough, I have all those, "I could just do Atkins instead" type thoughts, then I remember I've tried that I didn't stick to it and now I am here doing this because it's the right thing for me to do Only 33 more days to go though!

Those thoughts creep i'm with me too, and also 'so what if i'm fat, I can get nice clothes for my larger frame'. I took before pics and they are so upsetting if I get those kind of thoughts i'm going to look at those pics. I took them in my bra and pants and could have cried!! I don't want to look like that anymore.
I recommend you take before pics, even if the only person that sees them ever is you. Its a real wake up call.
I'm going to hold out for the week before I weigh if I can. I hippie you get on ok with that.
I'm in bed now, teeth cleaned and bottle of water beside me. Hopefully not to many trips to the loo :-/ xx

determinedlady said:
Those thoughts creep i'm with me too, and also 'so what if i'm fat, I can get nice clothes for my larger frame'. I took before pics and they are so upsetting if I get those kind of thoughts i'm going to look at those pics. I took them in my bra and pants and could have cried!! I don't want to look like that anymore.
I recommend you take before pics, even if the only person that sees them ever is you. Its a real wake up call.
I'm going to hold out for the week before I weigh if I can. I hippie you get on ok with that.
I'm in bed now, teeth cleaned and bottle of water beside me. Hopefully not to many trips to the loo :-/ xx

I'm on my phone, I mean hope not hippie lol!!

Hi ladies... I've just started my shakes today and i must say i found it really difficult when i had to prepare lunch and dinner for my family. I made a big mistake when i bought chips for my 3 boys aged 2,5 and 7, as they didn't eat them and as i hate to see food going in the bin, i caved in and ate a few then felt really really guilty afterwards :mad:. I know that to get through this, i need as much support as i can get, because to put it bluntly, my life depends on it!!!! I have to lose this weight, so i hope you don't mind having another buddy come join you.

Nicola x

Hi all day one has been good. Really enjoyed my chicken thia soup with a little bouillon and pepper to taste it was wonderful! had a bar with green tea and also a choc shake and a cup of bouillon soup.. And plenty of flavoured water. Had to add sweetner in my shake to make it drinkerable. Will not go for choc shake next time if l have the choice.

Sorry about your order but l know it will be worth the wait as a friend of mine said exante tastes much better. Day two here we come, a journey of a thousand miles just started with a single step. Hope every body had a good day.

Hi ladies... I've just started my shakes today and i must say i found it really difficult when i had to prepare lunch and dinner for my family. I made a big mistake when i bought chips for my 3 boys aged 2,5 and 7, as they didn't eat them and as i hate to see food going in the bin, i caved in and ate a few then felt really really guilty afterwards :mad:. I know that to get through this, i need as much support as i can get, because to put it bluntly, my life depends on it!!!! I have to lose this weight, so i hope you don't mind having another buddy come join you.

Nicola x

Hi Nicola, actually this thread was started by Emily and we seem to have hijacked it, but I am sure she won't mind one more !!

Don't beat yourself up, I personally have had a lot of day 1's that didn't make it to day 2's, take it that you have learned something valuable about your eating habits and draw a line under it, today is a new day, the very most important thing is to get back on the wagon today, forget yesterday completely.

The first few days are hard, but after day 3 in finished you can give yourself a massive pat on the back and know that it gets easier from then on in, do you have any goals in mind?

Hi all day one has been good. Really enjoyed my chicken thia soup with a little bouillon and pepper to taste it was wonderful! had a bar with green tea and also a choc shake and a cup of bouillon soup.. And plenty of flavoured water. Had to add sweetner in my shake to make it drinkerable. Will not go for choc shake next time if l have the choice.

Sorry about your order but l know it will be worth the wait as a friend of mine said exante tastes much better. Day two here we come, a journey of a thousand miles just started with a single step. Hope every body had a good day.

Hey Renekot, great to see you had a great day 1, thats it over and done with, onwards to day 2!! I can't wait for my Exante to arrive, I keep checking the tracking with the delivery company to see if there has been any progress!!

Sounds like you are getting on great with the program, Lipotrim is very boring but DH did manage to pick me up some Bouillon yesterday so that might make today a little more exciting!!

Today is my day 3, woke up quite hungry this morning, decided not to weigh myself but did take a ketone test this morning and got a positive result so hopefully tomorrow I'll start to feel a bit better :)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Looks like my constant checking has paid off look!!

[/FONT]
Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates04/03/2012 10:49Shipment Received at Operations Facility

God willing it will be here tomorrow, yaaaaayy for Aramex, but still boo hiss for UK customs

Oh man, it's nearly 4pm here now and I have really struggled this afternoon, felt really hungry, been glugging the water, coke zero and coffees. Day 3 is the worst because "my name is Emma and I'm a carboholic" Just split a shake into 2 there and had a half to keep me going until DH gets in at 5 or so. When another delicious shake can be had for my tea!!

STARTING AGAIN TOMORROW!! :) buddy anybody?

hello guys,
I originally started this diet last september but couldn't find the motivation to stick at it 100% for more than 4 days. I was lazy, and I am now nearly 2 stone heavier and it really is now or never. I am 21 years old and i desperately want to be able to go out with my friends and feel confident and pretty like any another 21 year old student should. :cry:
Does anyone want to buddy up and share this journey with me please?
Soph :D xx

Id like to buddy up hun im on my hundreth restart lol x

oh brilliant thankyou!! i am dreading it, but i really hope the results will be worth it all :) x

Hi, Lanarkwitch l can understand how anxious you are to get your packs. Dont worry they will be you soonest! Did you try the buollion? Hope you liked it. When you are feeling hungry drink water or tea. I find that it helps a lot, another helpful tip is to divide your pacs so that you will have 6 meals iinstead of 3. Good old keto will be with you soon so just battle through till then. Day 2 to for me went very well, l just cant wait to get into the keto mood. Will take a peek at the scale on Friday to see my progress...

Have to admit I took a peek yesterday (but it was to help someone else out honest) so took another peek this morning and I'm down 6lbs, I was hoping for 7 this week as I have already been dieting but I am thrilled. Exante will be here today, but I will stick with Lipotrim this morning and I can switch over later or tomorrow, I think they are all the same stuff anyway.

Got over my rough patch yesterday, feel much better today, can't believe it's day 4 already. The weekend here is Friday/Saturday and I'm actually feeling glad to be off the booze Thursday night, will be interesting to see what a Friday is like without a hangover!!

Back