Extra Easy: Actifry for Christmas

Ahh yes that is the same one. There is one smaller but its the same price. Strange. i am just trying to talk myself into spending that on a fryer. lol.

Worth every penny. We even took ours camping in the summer!!!

Ahh yes that is the same one. There is one smaller but its the same price. Strange. i am just trying to talk myself into spending that on a fryer. lol.

We used to have the smaller one but the larger one is better but I'm feeding two very greedy adults haha. I tend to find the larger one cooks things more evenly than the smaller one! Also it is SO worth the money. So so worth it. You will never look back.

We used to have the smaller one but the larger one is better but I'm feeding two very greedy adults haha. I tend to find the larger one cooks things more evenly than the smaller one! Also it is SO worth the money. So so worth it. You will never look back.

Its fitting it in. George Foreman grill, halogen oven, induction hob, combi microwave, deep fat fryer (used as a water bath for sous vide cooking). im fast running out of room for all these gadgets. lol.

Its fitting it in. George Foreman grill, halogen oven, induction hob, combi microwave, deep fat fryer (used as a water bath for sous vide cooking). im fast running out of room for all these gadgets. lol.

Oh its a sizeable piece but I still maintain its worth the work top space :) let us know if you get one and what you think!

Going to try

I made the chips I think too big but they were still very nice. Going to try the chicken korma on Monday as I made too much donner kebab for dinner tonight, so need to have rest tomorrow. And may I add syn free donner kebab it was too

That's the only downside to it I've found - it's very big and takes up a lot of space on the kitchen worktop. So worth it though.

Just realised that a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil is a healthy extra b choice. I get two of those as I do green so will be trying that out on my carrot chips later.

I've had one since last Christmas. They are ace. Try. Chopping done potatoes into tiny chunks and start them off. After 10 mins add chopped onion, herbs, chops mushrooms. Cook for a further 5-10 mins till potatoes look done. Add 2-3 mixed eggs (dash if milk salt and pepper) cook till eggs scrambled.

Mmmmm bliss and easy to do

Thanks Babycake - I made this recipe last night and it is so tasty and filling. I used my HEb of olive oil but I'm sure it would be fine with just frylight. It's just that I struggle getting ye HEb choice in so using a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil is a good use of them for me. I highly recommend this recipe - yummy!

Has anyone got any more Actifry/airfryer recipes?

Thanks for the link Stacey. Have you had the same Actifry for three years? It's just I've read a lot of people whose Actifry lid has broken or the motor has burnt out at around the year mark.

Yes I have Hun. I recently got a new paddle for mine though as it was old and broke but we use ours 3-5 times a week so it's done me proud xxx

Yes I have Hun. I recently got a new paddle for mine though as it was old and broke but we use ours 3-5 times a week so it's done me proud xxx

Thankyou hun, that's quite reassuring. God I LOVE mine - I' be lost without it now!

Im subscribing. I also got one for christmas and have used it non stop.i have tried chips, roast potatoes, parsnips, wedges, stirfry, chicken pieces, a scrambled breakfast (cut up bacon, potatoes onions mushrooms peppers and eggs) i love it! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back