Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Im still not feeling any better. Went to the doctors about being so light-headed and ill she identified that there is quite a big difference in my standing and sitting blood pressures... then gave me some tablets for my headaches. I couldve throttled her. On top of that I've had a flu that has just wiped me out since friday. Had the kids gran staying since wednesday and their grampa arrived friday so our tiny little house got very full very fast.

Little Monsters are ok BabyGirl turned 2!! eek! and LittleLegs was a suitably proud big brother :) Hes been a bit off so its back to the hospitals but at least he can dress up in his Ironman onesie to go.

Slimming-wise I had a STS last week so Im STILL 13.1 I just cant get out of the 13s Ive had a really crap few weeks, none on but just hovering around. Doubt this week will be much better between having people stay (which inevitably means crisps and snacking) and the food and drink festival we went to (churros AND ginger pokey) I would love to lose 2 lb to get out of 13s or 3lb would get me my 7 1/2 award but its just not going to happen this week.

Im loving your new sugar-free diary, had a read through it this morning. You're a braver woman than I am!
.x.x.x.

Happy birthday babygirl :D :party:
Oh sorry you're still not feeling well, I hate gp's generally

Sugar is going well apart from the fact it's in bloody everything!! Xxx

GPs are absolutely useless. Hopefully try and see someone who is a bit more helpful this week though the kids are off so no doubt it'll be a nightmare to get an appointment.

I would struggle to do the no sugar in things you expect to be sugary like cakes never mind in things like beans!

Saying that having been mostly off plan and snacking on pants things I wouldnt usually entertain now I can't stop so its definitely addictive. Suppose the only way to do it is not have it in the house but it wouls be far too wasteful to throw things away ;)
.x.x.x.

Hope you manage to get one Hun!

Yup, even in crisps (except ready salted so far) but beans were a bummer because they're so filling :(
You expect it in certain things obviously but it's everywhere!! Xx

Hi Sweetness and light, hope you're feeling a bit better, useless doctors! Xxxx

Hope you're feeling better?

Hi Lovelies.

Sorry I havent been around. Been poorly (with a dodgy internet connection) Finally got to see a decent GP who sent me immediately for an ECG, full blood test AND has booked me in to see a neurologist! I was just happy she took me seriously rather than telling me to drink more water and stand up slowly!

Food has been good this week and I havent been very strict with myself at all (I've actually had bread and pasta... BREAD AND PASTA!!!) Tried some lovely recipes from the new magazine too. Will see if it pays off when I get weighed today.

hope everyone is alright :)
.x.x.x.

Hey sweetie pie :)

Sorry you're still not yourself, it's so weird when you get a doctor who actually listen to you. I had one and it was only because she asked me loads of questions and asked me to list everything that she actually could put two and two together. Normally you have to choose the one thing you want to discuss and they won't listen if you try and put it all down, because of time allowances (funny how they are always late though!)

Hopefully you'll get some answers soon, i had an ECG and an Echo a few months ago, because my BP was through the roof, and apparently had been for a long time, and i have the Neurologist next month, so hopefully i'll have answers too.

Bread AND pasta?? How very dare you :p hehe ;) xxx

Hey gorgeous girly!

How are you feeling now? other than super proud mama bear of course!! ;) xx

heyaaaa.

Im still not well to be honest, which is why Ive been a bit (rather totally) AWOL.
I am so proud of Charlie bless him, I cried like a baby when he won. It was an amazing night, full of lovely inspirational people (and wine! ^_^)

Managed to lose another 1lb this week so Im OFFICIALLY only 7lbs from target. 105lbs lighter than when I started!!! wowzers!!!
.x.x.x.

heyaaaa.

Im still not well to be honest, which is why Ive been a bit (rather totally) AWOL.
I am so proud of Charlie bless him, I cried like a baby when he won. It was an amazing night, full of lovely inspirational people (and wine! ^_^)

Managed to lose another 1lb this week so Im OFFICIALLY only 7lbs from target. 105lbs lighter than when I started!!! wowzers!!!
.x.x.x.

Bloody blimey missus! I need a step by step guide please, and an Abs angel (and maybe the devil otherwise where's the fun in that lol) on my shoulder or my pocket haha xxx

Thank you ^_^ pretty sure Ive put half of that back on this week, I keep picking at totally rubbish food. Its all just comfort eating though, I hate being stuck in the house :( .x.x.

<3<3<3

Oi oi savaloy!! where you at missus? We miss you! :D xx

Back