Extra Easy SP meals - for non meat eaters?

Jan22

Can someone help please. I don’t eat meat and I’m struggling for ideas for SP. I am 5 weeks in and have lost 11lb however last week I lost 1.5lb and this week I maintained so I need an extra push.

I’ve been going for my gold award since after the first week, got slimmer of the week 2 weeks out of 5 yet I feel a bit disheartened by my weigh in today because I am working hard.

If you have access to the sw lifeline online, there are sp veggie ideas on there if you use their search function .

Sorry I can't help more, but I don't really do sp and I'm a meat eater x

If you have access to the sw lifeline online, there are sp veggie ideas on there if you use their search function .

Sorry I can't help more, but I don't really do sp and I'm a meat eater x

I do have so I will take a look, my fear is trialing things that turn out to be tasteless and giving up on it :( I need to keep going x

Have had a look through the new recipe book, hope these help

Attachments

• IMG_1824.JPG
    IMG_1824.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1825.JPG
    IMG_1825.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1826.JPG
    IMG_1826.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1827.JPG
    IMG_1827.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 74
That's a great loss, x

Hey @Jan22 how are you getting on since. I make a lot of veggie/vegan dishes if you are still looking.

Hey! Yes I am always interested in hearing people’s favourite veggie recipes? I have a couple of favourites. I haven’t been on here for a while sorry.. was away on Holiday for a couple of weeks, then busy with work since I’ve been back and puppy proofing a house 😱 xx

Back