Extra Easy to a leaner me!

That sounds amazing!!!

Laura it was so nom! I nice smoky flavour and few chicken was so moist. Didn't manage to eat it all because I ate my super free first. It was delish :)

Lisa x

Thanks lovelies. :) :) It's been a flippin! busy evening! (Not even had my B choice) We are just finishing the decorating off on the hall stairs and landing and my daughters room.
Putting curtain poles and mirrors up and putting a new bed together with at least 4 out of the 6 cats wanting to help!. We downed tools at 10pm all finished finally!!!...only took 3 weeks lol.

My poor husband not stopped since half 6 this morning when he got up for work so he certainly deserves his beers in front of the telly now.
My 14 year old is off tomorrow because of a teachers strike, so my 15 year old is kicking off because he's got to go in for revision sessions for his GCSE's....it's been like the final of the world wide federation of nasty sarcky comments here - don't know who is worse, my son or my daughter.
Bluddy wish they where little again lol. :) Lisa x

Last edited:
EVENIN!! :) :)

I've had a very heavy syn day, I'm very miffed because is was totally unintentional.
By the time I got up it was more like brunch - had a cheeky lie in considering the youngest was off school because of the teachers strike.

So I thought I'm gonna get lunch in town before I go swimming.
Found a nice little cafe. Now chicken tikka to me is chicken breast/pieces in a tikka spice. So I thought I'll get that with a jacket spud and salad. What arrived was coronation chicken knee deep in full fat mayo. The jacket spud must have been cooking since 6 o'clock yesterday morning.

Anyway tried to make the best of a bad syn situation and ate half. I then tried to cut (hack) the potato, knife slipped and half of it ended up winging itself across the cafe :D The bit I did manage to eat burnt me gob. So was proper p!ssed off especially since I'm thinking it's at least 10 syns for the mayo :(

Anyway to try some damage limitation I swam 70 lengths in under 50 minutes.

Part me thinks I should cancel the 10 syns out because of the vigorous exercise. I'm gonna think on it...what do you lot think?

So I've knackered my syns, but I'm still having 3 large brandies tonight. I planned them I'm having them lol :D

Breakfast: Nowt
Lunch: Coronation chicken, spud, salad.
Tea: chilli, rice, rocket, spinach leaves and cucumber with cheese and sour cream. Snacks: 0% Greek yoghurt, pineapple and porridge oats. Ham.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) 35g porridge oats
(for later)

Brandy - 20
Coronation chicken - 10
28g cheese - 6
50g sour cream - 5
syns so far week 1 - 62

I'm gonna put some extra swim time in and keep a close eye on my syns so I can have a take away and a few drinks at the weekend.
Oh! and before anyone mentions about only having 10-15 syns a day it never works for me. Having them in big bits and little bits like this suits me better :)
Hope you're all having a good Wednesday.

:) :) :)

Lisa x

Last edited:
Oh dear, you did your best though Lisa, in no bad situation and you tried to make a healthy choice so well done you! It's not like you thought I'm having a big fat choccy cake lol!

Hope tomorrow goes better for you. Xxx

Oh dear, you did your best though Lisa, in no bad situation and you tried to make a healthy choice so well done you! It's not like you thought I'm having a big fat choccy cake lol! Hope tomorrow goes better for you. Xxx

Just hoping the swimming has cancelled it out especially when I discovered that I burned over 1000 calories by doing those 70 lengths. Think those syns will get filed in the box marked diet dementia :D

Lisa x

Had a lovely chilled day pottering around the house cleaning and mooching. Had a stew in the slow cooker since 11pm last nice and it smells gorgeous!
Been playing with my new hoover - dyson digital slim and I LOVE IT!!! it's the best money I've ever spent and the house is spotless. Anyhow...

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) 35g porridge oats

Syns:
2 teaspoons of gravy granules - 2
Syns so far week 1 - 64

Breakfast/lunch: huge bowl of porridge with 0% Greek yoghurt.
Tea: slow cooked beef and chicken stew, curly kale and sprouts.

Lisa x

I love curly kale. I've also got a pair of stroppy teenagers (16 and 13) and they've been known to argue about CEREAL. Cereal! I mean...come on now, I thought those days were over once we'd left the tweens behind. Clearly not!

I love curly kale. I've also got a pair of stroppy teenagers (16 and 13) and they've been known to argue about CEREAL. Cereal! I mean...come on now, I thought those days were over once we'd left the tweens behind. Clearly not!

Oh! I use to moan when they were little couldn't wait for their bedtime lol but now I would swap it back like a flash. They've just come in from school and are currently arguing about Alton Towers of all things!!!. I'm actually very good at zoning out and putting my blinkers on, and just saying 'I don't know' to everything, it keeps me out of the loop :D

I also love curly kale, but with lots of butter and black pepper - not SW at all :)

Lisa x

I know! I used to say "Oh I can't wait until they grow up" What an idiot I was back then - and now I'm one of those annoying women who say "You've got to treasure this time when they're small, it goes so quickly"

I think that probably makes me quite punchable!

I know! I used to say "Oh I can't wait until they grow up" What an idiot I was back then - and now I'm one of those annoying women who say "You've got to treasure this time when they're small, it goes so quickly" I think that probably makes me quite punchable!

I actually sound like my mother on a daily basis coming out with stuff I swore I never would...."when I was your age" "in my day"....I think Im very punchable too lol :D

Lisa x

image-587121767.jpg
Don't think I could fit anymore green on the plate. I managed 3/4 of it mostly the super free. Suitably stuffed to exploding. :)

Lisa x

Mmmm I bloody love stew that looks amazing!! Yum!! Slow cookers are great, have you made a curry in yours?

Also I'm bloody loving the sound of your Hoover!! Sswwwiiittttt swwooo think of all those calories your burning pushing your new Dyson round! Xx

i did press multi quote but god knows where they went! lol

anyway, your day with the cafe jacket potato made me giggle. and i totally agree with your theory with the exercise. to me 1 syn = 20 cals so u easy worked it off (i know thats not official though hehe)

glad your day was better today and your tea looked lovely x

Mmmm I bloody love stew that looks amazing!! Yum!! Slow cookers are great, have you made a curry in yours? Also I'm bloody loving the sound of your Hoover!! Sswwwiiittttt swwooo think of all those calories your burning pushing your new Dyson round! Xx

My hoover is completely shexi!!! I love it (obsessively and slightly unnaturally) lol :D

I've cooked a stew in the slow cooker then transferred it to the hob and added all the spices for curry but never tried doing that in the sc - I always worry it won't thicken.

You've gotta get one of these dyson thingies I've probably burned 25 trillion (ish...maybe) syns off just doing the stairs and couches lol :D xxx

Lisa x

i did press multi quote but god knows where they went! lol anyway, your day with the cafe jacket potato made me giggle. and i totally agree with your theory with the exercise. to me 1 syn = 20 cals so u easy worked it off (i know thats not official though hehe) glad your day was better today and your tea looked lovely x

My kids pee'd themselves laughing when I told them about the baked spud and said it was dead gayyy! lol.

I'm hoping I got the balance right versus syn consumption versus vigorous exercise - suppose I'll find out on Monday morning at weigh in.

My tea was gorge!!! I stirred in extra hot Jamaican pepper sauce into the stock on my plate...it was delicious even though I was temporarily blinded and couldn't feel my gob,gums or lips... :D :D

Lisa x

Back