Fab at 30?

Imagine what your weigh in is going to be like

Not getting any more weight off today, am starting to be quite badly constipated now. :( Hope it eases off on its own or I'll be needing to investigate some remedies.

Blimey - the weight's just dropping off you! That's amazing. Keep it up. You'll have to buy a whole new wardrobe to go to Bodrum - wish I was coming, I love Turkey. Can't wait until September when I go to Marmaris :)

Thanks Lynne! the only new wardrobe items i've been buying for Turkey unfortunately are bigger sizes as despite the loss so far am bigger than I was when we went on honeymoon last year!

At least you'll have plenty of clothes to fit in when the weight has gone!

Ooooo I wish I lost weight like you. That would be amazing! Anyway just popped by to say remember that you have less going in so you will have less coming out! I don't get constipated very easily but my 'out put' always drops on Exante due to the lack of solid food, I tend to eat a lot of the porridge (one a day) which might help too.

I am back after a loooong break from the diet, I am very relieved and actually I must admit thrilled that I am only back up to the same weight I was when I started. 'Only' haha, ok so I weight 23 stone but I think the way I have been eating and drinking its fabulous to 'only' have gained 11lbs, truly. I am back in business though. Had the porridge last night AND tonight, cos I loved it! Lovely with cinnamon.
Must try the pasta carbonara tomorrow night then start cycling my menus to use up all these soups. I think I could eat porridge every day but then I'd never use the boxes of stuff I have.

Man, i am hating the porridge, even tried cinnamon and making the biscuits but there is something about the taste i just cant stomach. Or maybe its the texture, i am not sure. Tomorrow i am going to try it with more water to see if it makes a difference. I wish i had more of the carbonara, that i could eat til its coming out of my ears. Hahaha, funny how everyone has different tastes! good luck.x

Hi Welcome back. I bet you had a wonderful time. Was it really hot - the hotter the better suits me! You'll soon lose the weight you've gained and if you hadn't lost before you went, you would be a lot heavier than you are now!

Back