fast approaching 40 - eek time to do something about my butt!

Morning,
I always manage at least 4ltrs of water and I am always thirsty. I had my weigh in last night and I was right just -2lb. I'm hoping its the toilet issue. Got myself some of the fibre stuff so I'm hoping for a big loss this week.

Hiya,

I'm having an off day as well today, felt super bloated and in fact, boom my period has arrived making me feel as sort of cranky and irritable!!
I took myself out today for a bit of retail therapy as it's the only thing that would have make me feel better other than a chocolate brownie...
also had the toffee and walnut shake today and I didn't like it at all, I think the flavour was just too overpowering

Morning, Well day 15! Boy has it dragged, I feel like I've been doing this diet forever! The fibre stuff seems to be working :).

Are you cold, I seem to be freezing all the time. The boss is out today so as I don't have any visitors to the office I've come into work in jeans and a hoodie I'm practically sat on my heater and I'm still shivering. I spend the evenings in a hot bath to keep warm.

Treating myself to a haircut tonight seen as I can't have a glass of wine :)

Hi honey,
Happy day 15 to you its my day 14. So 3 weeks exactly
Tomorrow is my weigh in, so I'm keeping all of my fingers crossed!! I'm thinking to get the fibres as well tomorrow especially now that you say they might be working.
Aww don't worry about the above, I'm having a much better day today although I've been so busy at work I haven't had time to think about it lol
Yes it's been cold here all day as well, where are you? If I can ask?
I'm in Leeds

Yeah girl you treat yourself! You are working so hard on your NEW YOU I think a new haircut might be exactly what you need

Hey,
I'm in Aldershot. so a fair bit away I'm a northern girl though, originally from Blackpool.

The fibre stuff is good -normal service has resumed for me. :)

I am seriously craving a glass of wine today. A normal Friday night in our house is, home from work, full clean of the house sipping a glass of wine and a take away on order. Fizzy wine and CWP product is not quiet the same. Bonus today is that the hubby is off and has already cleaned the house!

Do you weigh yourself at all? I can't help but do it. I'm still weighing in the same as last week. Seriously don't know what i will do if its no loss or a small loss again! Its a tough diet and to not see the results is so disheartening. I don't know if i will have another week in me if the scales are not kind.

Have a good weekend x:0icanfly:

Hiiii,

Aww shame we are so far! I'm originally Italian but living in Yorkshire for long time now.. I can't say I'm a northerner yet though

This morning I had my second weigh in, and Only -3lbs, I'm not too disappointed though, like I said any loss is a loss and I should be happy! It is disheartening though, I feel your pain!
My guru told me this morning that only someone that is big to start with will lose "a lot" of weight at first, but its only down the line that you see will succced..so we need to stay strong and carry on! As it will happen Kelly, I promise..it must do. Because I mean, we are not eating anything bad, so I don't when, but you will start to see the loss! And it will amaze you, so stay strong! I'm here for you

Morning,

I love Italy, wish I was there right now I'm freezing here! Well done on your 3lb loss. I'm disappointed with my small losses too but I keep saying to myself a little each week is better that the weight I was before. I don't think I know your name? I have Amy in my head but I may of made that up

I had a couple of gin and slimline tonics yesterday afternoon as we went for a walk and ended up in a beer garden. I so wish I hadn't! They made me really hungry and I spent the whole evening battling with fat voice in my head :mad:. Anyway I didn't crack so a small victor to my skinny voice :)

I've got to stay focused this week as I'm going away on Friday for 3nights and I'm going to be off plan. I've planned it into my weight loss plan but I'm determined to either maintain or only a small gain so I don't want to crack before I go.

Good look with the week ahead, lets hope we are close to our first stone after our next weigh in ( 2 days for me)

Morning Kelly,

My name is Miriam :)
Well done on not cracking yesterday! I also went out all day yesterday and also, of course ended up in s beer garden as was very sunny in Leeds for a change, the idea if a gin and slim tonic crossed my mind few times but I stuck with Diet Coke.. boring me!
Aww that's funny, I'm also going away for the weekend if Friday..I'll be in Malaga for a hen party, my best friend is getting married in summer so this is also a reason why I want to slim down (I'll be a bridesmaid, and I do not want to be the fat one in the pictures..I'm so vain )

Ps- I know it's silly, but if your weight loss is stalling and you are always cold, have you had your thyroid checked? I had similar symptoms at some point and my gp checked it out and found out that I had a deficiency

How funny,

I will be in London, catching up with a few old friends, its going to be lots of eating and drinking so I am dreading it. I may go and see the doctor as my weight gain happened very quickly and I don't feel like I was really over eating or drink to put so much on. I am thinking about stepping up to step 2 after I have lost my first stone. I think it may help the losses.

Weigh in for me tomorrow :eek:

Hey,
Omg! I didn't think you were on step 1, I though you were at step 2. I am on 2 and I find it quite satisfying having a small meal on the evenings, usually just some meat and veg or even a veg soup!
Let me know how did it go today xx

Hi,

I stepped up to step 2 tonight. I kept going dizzy at work and I just felt drained. I feel better for it. Hoping it suits me better. Weigh in tomorrow and hoping for a better result than last night

Hi Kelly, how has your weekend been?
Great news about being on step 2, I much prefer it, as it gives you the option to actually have some healthy small quantity of food!! Sorry I've Been a bit quiet for few days, but ...

Sooooo: I have some news!! Omg, I can't believe I'm actually saying this out loud as I'm still in shock but I found out I'm pregnant!!
Obvsiouly I'm over the moon, we had been trying for a long time and I had lost hope so I embarked in this weight loss to take my mind off things and focusing on me and BOOM this happens!!
Still can't believe it!

Ps- I've asked my consultant what should I do as if I can stay on plan, or maybe do another step just to continue being healthy and not put all the weight back on.
To be honest I've been on plan the all time even now I still am, so I'm hoping something can be arranged. Would you know?

WOW! fantastic news, congratulations.:woohoo:

I have known a lot of people who have worried about the weight gain during pregnancy. All of them followed slimming world during this time as they have a plan for pregnant and breastfeeding women. I gained 4 stone with each ( I have 2 )but I did get it all off again afterwards. My advice would be to speak to your midwife. They really do know best. Cambridge may be something to do after the birth to help you get back in shape.

Honestly it goes sooooo quickly being pregnant and you will have enough worry (trust me you do not know what worry is until you are responsible for someone else :D). Just eat as healthy as you can and all will be fine. The most important thing is that you are healthy in body and mind. You can diet anytime, but you can't have a baby anytime. xx

Congratulations!
When I was pregnant I looked into all the options and Slimming World is definitely the only one who have a pregnancy plan. I love Cambridge, but it's definitely one to return to at a later date if you need to - which of course you might not need to anyway :)
Be careful coming off Cambridge very very slowly, and do make sure you overlap it with Slimming World - I came off Cambridge too quickly and gave myself gallstones which really wouldn't be a pleasure whilst pregnant.
folic acid, iron, iodine, and calcium are crucial during pregnancy - in higher amounts than Cambridge provides.
This is such a crucial time in your growing child's life - it's worth making sure their body grows healthy AND that your body gets what it needs too!

All the very best, and good luck!! Keep us posted! xxxx

Hi Kelly,

Thank you so much for the support!! I'm still a little shocked and it hasn't sunk in yet.
I've been up see my consultant, and she was super lovely about it, she even refunded me the unused products, which was a lovely thing to do.
Ps- I weighed myself and this week I lost 2lbs ( today wasn't weigh in Saudi for the sake of it I weighed myself)

Thanks for all the advice, I'll definitely look into slimming world!!
Also/ yeah pls I'd love to keep in touch! Are you on FB? Would be nice to know how we both progress ( in different direction, but with the same attitude- a better and healthier US)
Xxx

Hi Enough,

Thank you for the message! It's very seeet of you ! And thanks for the advise on slimming world I'll definitely look into it! X

Hi Kelly, how has your weekend been?
Great news about being on step 2, I much prefer it, as it gives you the option to actually have some healthy small quantity of food!! Sorry I've Been a bit quiet for few days, but ...

Sooooo: I have some news!! Omg, I can't believe I'm actually saying this out loud as I'm still in shock but I found out I'm pregnant!!
Obvsiouly I'm over the moon, we had been trying for a long time and I had lost hope so I embarked in this weight loss to take my mind off things and focusing on me and BOOM this happens!!
Still can't believe it!

Ps- I've asked my consultant what should I do as if I can stay on plan, or maybe do another step just to continue being healthy and not put all the weight back on.
To be honest I've been on plan the all time even now I still am, so I'm hoping something can be arranged. Would you know?

Hold tha phone..........Where have I been when this was happening??? Awesomeness raised to the power of a hundred!!! Whoop Whoop!!! Another Cambridge baby!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!:stickdance::wee::woohoo::angel:

Back