Fasting until late lunch every day.. anyone tried it?

Fasting is a funny one, anything above a 1lb a week is great and anything more than 2 is amazing, average seems to be just over a lb per week though

Fasting is a funny one, anything above a 1lb a week is great and anything more than 2 is amazing, average seems to be just over a lb per week though

But I'm guessing this is dependant on what you eat in the eating window? And if you exercise?

well going to ease myself in lol and just concentrate on the eating window for this week and see how it goes x

Fab! How you feeling so far? X

Feeling good!! Didnt feel hungry at all yesterday up until I broke my fast at 2:30pm. Had a headache and took some pills, then I was fine. Feel fine today, I'm helping a friend out cleaning today so will take some nuts for about 2pm to break my fast. I'm giving myself a 2pm-8pm eating window :)

Feeling good!! Didnt feel hungry at all yesterday up until I broke my fast at 2:30pm. Had a headache and took some pills, then I was fine. Feel fine today, I'm helping a friend out cleaning today so will take some nuts for about 2pm to break my fast. I'm giving myself a 2pm-8pm eating window :)

Fab! Well done you. Yeh keeping busy is the key to this I think and then breaking the fast with 'good' foods.
I love grapefruit and so very good for diets so think will break my fast with this each day and then eat real food a bit later . I'm aiming for 2-8 too x

I have 3 year old twins and they start p/t nursery next week in the am so should be much easier as wont be around old until pick them up at lunch x

Fab! Well done you. Yeh keeping busy is the key to this I think and then breaking the fast with 'good' foods.
I love grapefruit and so very good for diets so think will break my fast with this each day and then eat real food a bit later . I'm aiming for 2-8 too x

I have 3 year old twins and they start p/t nursery next week in the am so should be much easier as wont be around old until pick them up at lunch x

Sounds good!! I'm a teacher so when I'm back at work next week I may have to increase my eating window, but I'll see how I get on. If I do, it will be a 12-8 eating window as they will fit in well with my exercise.

But I'm guessing this is dependant on what you eat in the eating window? And if you exercise?

well going to ease myself in lol and just concentrate on the eating window for this week and see how it goes x

Yes calorie counting is essential in the window, otherwise it'll just be a waste of time, same applies to all IF plans really, unfortunately it takes a while to fully accept that part LOL. Work out your TDEE and then set yourself a calorie limit for the day, good luck with it xxxx

Yes calorie counting is essential in the window, otherwise it'll just be a waste of time, same applies to all IF plans really, unfortunately it takes a while to fully accept that part LOL. Work out your TDEE and then set yourself a calorie limit for the day, good luck with it xxxx

TDEE? What's this sorry?

well done in your losses x

Sounds good!! I'm a teacher so when I'm back at work next week I may have to increase my eating window, but I'll see how I get on. If I do, it will be a 12-8 eating window as they will fit in well with my exercise.

Perfect! Well hoping to get 1/2 hour exercise, clean house and be in time to pick them up! Lol (walking to and from school as well as only 15 mins walk) every little helps! Lol

My TDEE is 2089, so is this the amount of calories should eat in the window or should I eat less than this?? X

Perfect! Well hoping to get 1/2 hour exercise, clean house and be in time to pick them up! Lol (walking to and from school as well as only 15 mins walk) every little helps! Lol

Absolutely!!! :)

Got it! Mine is 1997

was going to aim for 1500 calories a day so That should create enough of a deficit to lose weight then hey?

Brill! No starving myself lol x

Haha! I've been tracking my calories using mynetdiary app. When I exercise, I'm allowing myself more calories a I get soooo hungry!!

I've got my fitness pal set an ready to go! Lol

This week I'm going to try not avoiding any foods that I usually wood (pasta, cheese) etc and just choose smaller portions. Eventually when lose all the weight I don't want to be scared to eat certain foods so don't want to cut them out now and then try and re-introduce them x

Haha! I've been tracking my calories using mynetdiary app. When I exercise, I'm allowing myself more calories a I get soooo hungry!!

What exercise are you doing? I won't be doing any until the boys start nursery next Thursday. Too knackered just entertaining them! Ha ga

Back