Fat and 50!! I think not..

I'm back!! Whilst I've been away I've managed to put on 3lbs but with my record it could have been Sooo much worse :)

We're going away on the 7th-11th of next month and whilst away I won't have much control over what I eat as we will be staying with friends... That gives me 3 weeks to shift as much as I can (I'm aiming for 7lbs) and then I hope to maintain whilst away...

Some of you will know from mfp I haven't been well as a result I haven't done any exercise!!! So I need to get my ass into gear..

I also need to catch up with all of your diaries.. I'm sure your all doing great :D

Welcome back! You'll have that small gain off in no time!

Welcome back hun. Great to hear form you again.
I'm off on my holidays today, but we'll catch up when I get back.
Have a great week hun xxx :)

Well the last two days have not gone well ;(

I've been running around all over the place and not had time to eat properly since breakfast this morning...

So I'm just about to have a bowl of porridge before I go to bed or I'm going to hit the biscuit tin!!!!

Things will go better tomorrow :)

The less said about today the better but I've been in London watching the Spanish Riding School. Great day bad food :-|

I stayed the same this week but as I've been running all over the place I'm not panicking about it.. I know if I stress out I'll free fall into chocolate..

Had that thing today of "Bleep what am I going to where? What fits???" That's enough to give me a kick up the ass :)

Hope all is well with you.

I'd kill to see the Lipizzaners performing! It's been a dream since childhood, you lucky thing. Anyway, hopefully you're back on track and the weight will do more than sts. Best wishes xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy New Year everyone :talk017: Hope you all have a great 2012...

I've made the decision to go back to LighterLife!! It's all or nothing for me I'm afraid..

I'll check back in with you all..Take care :D

Good luck! Hope it works for you!

Thanks Bostik

Happy new year to you too hun.

Hope everything works out well on lighterlife. I know you can do it!!
Don't be a stranger. xxx

How's you??

I haven't read anyone's diaries for ages!!

I'll catch up when my other half goes back to work :)

Back