Fat boy starts today!

No Bubz no blues yet fingers crossed. Just the rumbly tummy lol.

Hopefully we all miss the blues. I intent to keep myself busy so the blues or hunger pangs don't visit. It's amazing how I can stick to this item considering I couldn't stick to a diet with food!!

Well done Kayroo, 13 days is very impressive to be honest once you have got there... then it's just a counting down the days game :p

Debbie and First timer, it's amazing how we have all managed to get here without having the blues yet, I think if it doesn't get us by our first week we will have passed it but to be honest i'm feeling fine and have done for the last 3 days so I can't imagine anything coming out of the blue so extreme that I will be 'scaling the walls' like my pharmacist said lol. Either that or we have supposedly had it without realising (as we have been so on gaurd that it has come and passed without us realising ;) )

The last time I done lipotrim I managed sooo well just like now till I got to 5 weeks and boy did I struggle I thankfully reached my goal at 6 weeks and if am honest even if I hadn't reached my goal I think I would of give up. Day 4 over and feeling good and lighter can't wait to get the weight off and back into my pre pregnancy clothes.

Day 5 and the weekend whoop :) well done to my other buddies for making it this farxx The diet coke withdrawl is killing me lol

Do we go into ketosis today?

Hehe :D thanks Debbie, well done to you, first timer and everyone else on day 5! I went to the loo with one of the ketostix that my pharmacist gave me and it came out dark brown (but I think it's because I was dehydrated over the night as I drank loads yesterday) but it apparently means i'm in ketosis but need to keep myself hydrated - apparently these keto sticks aren't very reliable though from what i've read but either way I think with how strict we have been it's biologically impossible not to be in ketosis now :D I feel a sense of relief as knowing the first few days we are just living on our glycogen and water makes it feel like the race hasn't started, but now it feels it has lol I keep visualising now that my body is basically a huge rental humvee full of petrol (all my body fat stores that I will now use as energy), and before I return it back to the owner I want to use up that £100 petrol I filled it with for razzing about, but unlike a normal humvee the more petrol I burn, the smaller it gets and eventually turns into a ferrari... lol but hopefully it doesn't shrink into a rover metro, or worse... a camper van!!

5 days without diet coke, well done to you! As a young kid Debbie I used to be addicted to drinking coca cola with my meals, no joke I remember looking back and reminding myself that it got so bad, I could not even sit at the dinner table to eat if there was not a glass of coke! All those additives and my addiction to sugar was horrid but then as I grew up (I think for political reasons aswell as health) I stopped drinking coca cola and i've never regretted it! I know you said you usually drank around 25-30 cans, so roughly that is 150cans you have not drank since you started this diet! that's a lot of money saved, a lot of less carbonated rubbish in your system and a lot more encouragement to keep at it! well done!

Thanks Bubz great post :) i know cant believe ive had no diet coke even though i have 40 cans in my kitchen lol I never got the sticks so not sure if im in ketosis. Gonna b a hard day today as i go shoppng with my mum and sisters and we always go for a meal so this will be another challenge for me lol :)

Trust me you will be in ketosis as you haven't broken any rules, it defies the laws of nature not to as our bodies will naturally just turn towards our fat stores! :D haha you should sell those 40 cans, and buy a weeks supply of lipotrim! lol

Enjoy your shopping trip, and look at all those clothes that you will be wearing after you have dropped down to your weight, it will make it worth it. Drink a nice cup of black coffee with a sweetner if you find it difficult eating around them, as it may help supress the appetite or atleast mean you can distract yourself whilst they eat... think about the sensation of the coffee touching your lips and literally just do some visual meditation to make the time go by (lol well this is the kind of mindfulness tips that you would tell someone with anxiety difficulties) haha or you can just be a soldier and be super strong, not eat or drink anything and act casual.

I have been a bit of a soldier, yesterday I purposefully walked past the take away shops just to get a wiff of the junk, and alhtough it seemed excruciatingly nice... I am one of those people that are extremely strict when it comes to sticking to rules,,, well certain rules :p the smell was so nice I even considered just going to a take away and just standing there "testing myself" but really I think it would be more just to smell the nice foods hahaha :p anyway have a great day and report back!

I know what you mean about the smells! I've encouraged my partner to eat as normally as he likes, partly because he doesn't need to loose any weight... mostly because it smells so good! haha

Good luck to you all today! x

Lol @ kayroo, gosh you are playing with fire a bit there eh? :p the only place I cannot tolerate the smells is my home, so my bedroom door is closed and i'm burning this arabic type incense called bakhoor it's so strong and relaxing that it masks any other smell... as you can see my exposure to temption has to be in a very methodical and controlled manner haha all the best to you too!

I am a little, even went food shopping after my weigh in, I feel like I've got over the hardest bit now so I'm trying to make life as "normal" as it can be. I hate the idea of missing out! Not braved going out with friends for dinner yet, that's yet to come!! :)

I can understand how you feel though bubz, I could easily be the same! x

Hi guys how you all keeping?
Day 17 today :)
My next weigh in is the 27th of June eeeek!
my clothes are fitting much better, some even baggy and loose ;-)
AND im getting compaments :)
HIGH FIVE LIPOTRIM :happy036:

Well done xx Im on day 6 going for 1st weigh in tomorrow eek. Hoping it will get easier lol

Am also getting weighed for first time morrow and can't wait although had a sneaky look today and am down 10lbs can't believe it hoping the next 4/5 weeks go just as well

Omg well done. Im tempted to have a wee jukey but just going to wait til I go to chemist. I took a wee pic of me before starting and hopefully get to take a pic when lose a few stone. My daughter said to me yesterday mum your belly is dropping down lol

Aww bless her. Losing weight nicely then :)
I cant believe ive been doing it this long.
Cant wait to refeed i need to chew haha

Wow, tomorrow is my (and assuming your) weigh in! Day 6 is almost over and i must admit, the glitz and glamour of starting the diet have worn out now, and I do actually miss food! lol doesn't help coming home and smelling such nice smells, I keep having little obsessions about burgers lol but i'm so glad I am on this diet and I have a wedding to go to and some family visits in 2 weeks - it's going to be tough but I am going to have to be very kindly assertive and decline the meals! On a more positive note in the first 5-6 days i've dropped 9lbs so far, which is a great incentive! Hope you are all doing well and staying strong - I don't know how i'd be able to cope without having people in the same boat!

I know wat u mean bubz even cooking chicken nuggets smiley faces and beans tonite for kids wss soo tempting. But like us all I just gotta focus on the weighr dropping off. Well done on 9lbs Whoop whoop

How have your weigh ins gone?:)

Back