Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

Hey ladies hope youre all well. Technically Ive had a STS this week - however I actually lost 3lbs but regained it over the weekend lol. The footballs over now so hopefully I can get back on track :)

M vanda
(7lbs) -1lb -3lbs -3lbs 0.5lbs target achieved (3hrs 30mins) 1 hr 49mins done
M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs. +1.5lbs, STS
M size102b (7lbs)-1lb -2lbs -1.5lbs (28 hrs 20.5 hours done)
M Riotgrrrrl (2lbs) sts -2lbs +2lbs sts
M WMBB
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

M vanda (7lbs) -1lb -3lbs -3lbs 0.5lbs target achieved (3hrs 30mins) 1 hr 49mins done
M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs. +1.5lbs, STS, -1lb
M size102b (7lbs)-1lb -2lbs -1.5lbs (28 hrs 20.5 hours done)
M WMBB
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

13st13

Last edited:
Im glad the football is over too in a way, it was awful on the waist line going to pubs and all that drink lol

I've been super good this weekend, pointing everything, doing loads of excercise, i went slightly over saturday and sunday but went for a long walk to make up for it!

Hey ladies hope youre all well. Technically Ive had a STS this week - however I actually lost 3lbs but regained it over the weekend lol. The footballs over now so hopefully I can get back on track :)
lol well done for sts and heres to this week hey we can fat cell bash ;) xxx

M vanda M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs. +1.5lbs, STS, -1lb

Well done Angela xx

Im glad the football is over too in a way, it was awful on the waist line going to pubs and all that drink lol

I've been super good this weekend, pointing everything, doing loads of excercise, i went slightly over saturday and sunday but went for a long walk to make up for it!

Fingersss crossed for a good weigh in well done xx

I had my weigh-in -3.5lbs :):D:) lost 2.5 stones now ,I saved all week for Saturday night out and had 8 points for alcohol :eek: I hope it doesnt show up next week thou as a sts or gain :eek: Pleasssee be kind ;)
Have done Treadmill and wii just dance and off to clean now as house neglected over weekend.the joys of cleaning hey :(

Have a lovely sunny day gals xx

M vanda (7lbs) -1lb -3lbs -3lbs 0.5lbs target achieved (3hrs 30mins) 1 hr 49mins done
M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs. +1.5lbs, STS-1lb
M size102b (7lbs) -2lbs -1.5lbs-0.5lb-3.5lb (7.5lb target done) (28 hrs 29 hrs target done)
M WMBB
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

Wow awesome loss for you this week well done!!

I've just weighed myself 4 times and my scales came up with wildly different weights every tine. I changed the batteries which hasn't made any difference whatsoever so my scales can't be trusted!! I've found out my old mechanical scales which weigh me at 12 stone exactly. I think I'll have to use these from now on. I'm all bloomin confused now! I'm registering my weight at 12 stone and going from that now. Good job we're not scoring the points, right? X x

My scales do this I tend to weigh myself 3 times and take the highest weight,but I do it now after my hours exercise in the morning,tbh we weigh different weights all day and I think a months results gets the idea of how we are doing.Im actually dreading next weigh in as I know it can take 2 weeks to show up what we do and I saved points but I dont trust my body lol sts or gain its waiting for me but I will do battle ;) your fb status's were so funny lol ,id use the mechanical scales as digtals are tempermental or maybe get some new ones? xx

Hi all
Just looking at the thread and it looks like we dont have a running list of members and losses anymore.. happy to do one and keep it tallied for the team.. just let me know if you are still wanting to be a team member and your losses so far and I will update for us :D:D
Em xx

The list is coloured and vandas captain, but no ones doing a total , I'm afraid there's hardly anyone on our team now or people hardly post now?

shame... I find it really motivating to have a running total and have a team behind you.. maybe we need to recruit more members :D

Yes I agree Ive been on this team since near the begining and Ive seen so many people come and leave :(
Maybe ask Blackwidow? Im not sure how long it lasts for?
x

Feel free to do whatever you want emski. There is a running total with targets and losses so far for June its just small - see below. Most people seem to have dropped out.

M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs. +1.5lbs, STS-1lb
M size102b (7lbs) -2lbs -1.5lbs-0.5lb-3.5lb (7.5lb target done) (28 hrs 29 hrs target done)
M WMBB
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

Well done all, keep up the good work. We may be few but we are going to keep on going until we get to our goals. I'm weighing in tomorrow and will post then. Have a great day

Just an idea, instead of having a running total in posts, why don't we have it in the OP and the Team leader updates it weekly or something- or keeps it in the sig? I keep updating it but it gets forgotten, etc

Just an idea, instead of having a running total in posts, why don't we have it in the OP and the Team leader updates it weekly or something- or keeps it in the sig? I keep updating it but it gets forgotten, etc

Good idea Wmbb did this,where is she?Is she on hols again?
x

Well the captain is bikinibod, whos not been around for a while..

Maybe we just need a revamp of the team, new captain, new thread etc?!

Bikinibod she was lovely but she came off the plan,WMBB was captain but she went on hols and didnt come back for ages,Vanda is captain ,Ive been here through 3 team captains so I dont know lol maybe Vanda can say what she feels before any decisions are made,but we have such a tiny team I dont think we will do well unless we get more members?

ermmm im back in july so one extra member hahahaha :8855:​

I would rather someone else be captain as due to shifts cant really be on here enough. So if someone wants to take over and give it some time feel free.

Its great that we still want to carry on, it would be a shame to lose the team. One of the other teams went for weeks with no posts, I dont want that to happen to us, so it would be great it someone would take over

I'm happy to take over- if everyone is happy with that however?

I'm thinking maybe a new thread, new start for us all and to try and get some new members :)

However its up to everyone else

I'd be captain, live on minis anyway lol how about everyone gets to be captain each month, that way it's fair and boost motivation for that person ? So new captain is 1st July then next new one is 1st August, as were a team we all get to extra support everyone?

Last edited:
Back