Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

I'd be captain, live on minis anyway lol how about everyone gets to be captain each month, that way it's fair and boost motivation for that person ? So new captain is 1st July then next new one is 1st August, as were a team we all get to extra support everyone?

oh ok, well if you've called it thats fine- you can be captain if you want.

I think its a bit of a bad idea to have a new captain each month, firstly there isn't enough memebrs, and secondly I think we can end up with a situation where we have a captain and the thread goes to pot as they go off plan or don't come on as much.

Sorry thought I'd add Blackwidow is incharge of all the teams so she should be asked fir a new team set up, people shouldn't be elected? say they want to be incharge so best left to blackwidow to make us new and offical hey?

Don't mind but I know that I find the constant updating of weightlosses great for me as we all get weighed on different days anyway. Any positive comments from anyone help me.

Well as has been said WMBB took over as captain, and now isn't around as much. Vanda has done a fine job as captain but works shifts so may find it difficult to update regularly. Size10 lives on here lol and knows us regulars well (not that there's many of us any more) I think having a different captain every month keeps things interesting. I can't speak for others but if I was a permanent captain I'd find it a real drag keeping score and stuff all the time. It's a big responsibility and perhaps easier to do for just a month at a time.
Anyway that's just my opinion I'm happy to go along with what everyone else wants. Feel free to duke it out over captainship heh x x

Lol riot thanx :) I'm not wanting to be captain anymore I do the Christmas challenge that I started and try be there for everyone.
Hope your ok chick xx

I'm good ta chick :)

Happyhippo your not being ignored lol come join us and tell us about yourself :) x x

M vanda (7lbs) -1lb -3lbs -3lbs 0.5lbs target achieved (3hrs 30mins) 1 hr 49mins done
M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs. +1.5lbs, STS-1lb, -4lbs
M size102b (7lbs) -2lbs -1.5lbs-0.5lb-3.5lb (7.5lb target done) (28 hrs 29 hrs target done)
M Riotgrrrrl (2lbs) sts -2lbs +2lbs sts
M WMBB
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

13st 9 not sure why the sudden loss although I have done a lot of walking this week, 7 sisters - Cuckmere Haven always good for a big sweat and just being careful.

Last edited:
Hi chick team 4 is no more there's now two official teams starting afresh if you ask black widow she'll assign you to a new team. Congrats on the loss :) xx

I have stuck to plan 100% and exercised and GAINED ???? :(

This was week 18 and I gained 2.5lbs ?
Everyweek I have lost.
3 weeks ago I had the mirena coil and is it that?
I have stuck to plan 100% every week including last week I even dropped the point as went in a new stone bracket :confused:
I did
5x30 min Treadmill
5x30 min Wii Just Dance
45 min Zumba class

I am now wondering what to do if I have another gain its not worth doing ww,I could understand if I went off plan etc,even the week I didnt exercise after the isle of wight festival I lost so ?

HELP :cry: xx

Back