February Challenge

Sorry to be a pain but completely forgot about mondays weigh in counting so can i change my pledge to 20 to give me more of a challenge :)

A slightly disappointing 2lbs this week for me.

A slightly disappointing 2lbs this week for me.

Its a good loss though. Hope you get what you want next week.
Sarahx

Hi Kay. Hope all is well with you. 3lbs off for me this week please xx

Hi Kay. 3lb off for me this week :)

Hi Kay -4lb for me this week.

Well done everyone on your losses! Table updated! :)

Hi Kay ,

Just to let you know I have unfortunately not lost weight this week.
I weighed myself yesterday and I had lost a pound , however I have gained it over night:(
I attended a wedding yesterday and I was good , I only had protein and just a spoonful of rice.
So I can only blame myself not the diet.
I hope to return back to 100% for next week.
I got so many compliments yesterday , I even had some of my friends who didn't recognise me.
I am so grateful to LT and everyone on this forum with helping me for the past six weeks.
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy( roll on next week)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lb off this week. :)

Hi Kay ,

Just to let you know I have unfortunately not lost weight this week.
I weighed myself yesterday and I had lost a pound , however I have gained it over night:(
I attended a wedding yesterday and I was good , I only had protein and just a spoonful of rice.
So I can only blame myself not the diet.
I hope to return back to 100% for next week.
I got so many compliments yesterday , I even had some of my friends who didn't recognise me.
I am so grateful to LT and everyone on this forum with helping me for the past six weeks.
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy( roll on next week)

Hi MissPiggy!

Well done at the wedding and all the compliments you got. I bet you looked FAB :) Hehe, love it that some of your friends didn't recognise you. Fantastic that you stuck to protein. Fingers crossed for a loss next week for you.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Welcome Lynn

I've added you :)

Thank you Kay,

I can only manage this diet with all of your kind words,
Regards
Miss Piggy

Hi Rosie

Welcome! I've added you to the table, please let me know what day you get weighed. Good luck with your first week, can't wait to see how much you've lost :)

Hi Kay can you add me to the table too please my goal for Feb is 14lb s. Started on Feb 4th weight Ins are Wednesdays so my first one will be the 13th. :)

Back