Feeling ill after eating unhealthy food nowadays!

I gave myself Saturday off (as it was our Christmas) and must have eaten my own body weight in cheese, crackers and chutneys, was definitley feeling it during the night!! Eurgh!

Sometimes the problem can be caused by a low functioning gall bladder. When you go on a very low fat diet, your gallbladder can end up developing gallstones as a result of inactivity and changes in your body chemicals. The gallbladder stores bile which gets squeezed into your digestive system when ever your body detects you have consumed fat. No fat, equal no squeesing equals potential for stones equal low functioning.

A symptom of low functioning gallbladder is feeling very lethargic and a bit green after eating a fatty meal. Imagine how you would feel after eating half a dozen Big Mac and fries.

just a general feeling of yuk, which can last until the next day.

Well on Christmas Eve I ate a mcdonalds meal, biscuits as snacks, buffet food at my boyfriends house and then few bits buffet food at my house and I was totally ill, was up during the night with diarrhoea and could have thrown up. Was absolutely horrible! Havnt been too bad the other days, suppose my body got over the shock but did feel lethargic and was getting dizzy head aches. Back to it now so feeling good again

Back