Final journey to a new me with slim and save

Lunch i had chilli with brocolli and calliflower. Dinner cottage pie with brocolli and calliflower. I'll have my chocolate shake hot this evening. Off to bingo tonight wish me luck hope to win lol.

Hi,

Just been having a read through. Glad you had a better day today. I love the choc shakes too( especially hot) need to order more as I've run out! Good luck at the bingo :)

Thanks Sliminthecity.

Have had a great day had fish this evening instead of my chocolate shake, will have it in the morning. No luck at bingo. Off to bed to start another 100% Day 14. Goodnight All

Day14
Breakfast had hot chocolate shake.
Going to Kidzmania with my little man and my brother and my friends and there kiddies so a busy day before they go back to school next week monday.
Lunch will be half a strawberry wafer as will be out. Will have a meal pack when i get home this afternoon.

Thanks Deezer have had a fab day.
Just got back at 4 so just had my chilli pack with brocolli and califlower yummy.
Will have a hot chocolate shake this evening.

Day 15, start of week 3. Weighed in today at 11.1 so 2lbs away from been in the 10s.
Breakfast had my yummy hot chocolate shake.
Still waiting on my new bars hurry up and come.
Lunch was out at the bingo so had a small chicken satay, and small piece of fish and a handful of peanuts.
Dinner will be a delicious banana shake.
Evening snack will be Hot chocolate shake.

Off to find out about gym membership to start next week once little man is back at school. Off to bingo this afternoon wish me luck could do with a win lol.
Back in ketosis yeah and totm is due very soon.

Last edited:
So far so good. The most amount of days i manage to stay 100% is 5 days so gonna set myself some goals for week 3.

Goals for week 3
*To complete 7 days at 100%.
*Exercise for 30 minutes every day.
*Start Gym at some point next week.
*Next weigh in will be in the 10's.

Day 16
Breakfast hot chocolate shake
Lunch 1 half sachets of mushroom pasta (Not liking it as much as i used too), brocolli, cauliflower and little bit of chicken.
TOTM is due and i've fallen off the wagon. Was making pizza for dinner and i was drawn in by the smell, had a few bites. Havn't got any bars and have been waiting all week. Then i saw chocolate biscuits and had a couple. I feel sick. When will i learn. Had set my goals yesterday was very positive then i jump straight off the wagon. Not going to go on and on about it tomorrow's a new day. I write every blip down so that i can be held accountable in some way. New day tomorrow one step at a time. Wish those bars would hurry up and come.

Last edited:
Day 17
Breakfast i had eggs
Lunch i will be having banana shake and 1 of my strawberry wafers.
dinner i will be having hot chocolate shake and the other strawberry wafer.
Finally my lemon yoghurt bars have come will have 1 tomorrow still waiting on my new bars.

Thanks Sliminthecity. Find it easy to get back on.
Just i like to snack and only having the savoury packs i was craving something sweet. I don't miss food that much it just the snacky foods. So some of my bars finally come. Gonna wait till monday to see if the rest come other wise will have to contact slim and save. So i've decided most days in the week to have 2 shakes, a meal pack and a bar or wafer so then i can have my something sweet without having blips every few days. Getting back into ketosis is quick on way back in as i can smell dog breath, but that won't be an excuse to blip as i'll only be letting myself down. I need to try and do a full 7 days without any blips. As since i started TFR with lipotrim and slim and save i havn't had a full 7days before weigh in, which is why i'm not getting the best out of it. I am gonna try so hard as i want to have a full 7 days 100% to get the best weight lose possible.
Today has been a good day just had my hot chocolate and wafer, have drunk 31/2 litres of water so far.

Day 18 and Day 19
So TOTM as finally come so hopefully it will be gone before weigh in.
Breakfast had a banana shake.
Lunch will be mushroom pasta
Snack hot chocolate shake
Dinner another mushroom pasta

So i didn't manage to stick to the plan yet again. So i had my banana shake for breakfast and then a lemon yoghurt bar for snack. After that i pretty much went off plan. Day 20 new day fresh start, little man is back to school, no more sitting in the house. Enrol to a gym.

Last edited:
TayvionSafinn said:
Day 18
So TOTM as finally come so hopefully it will be gone before weigh in.
Breakfast had a banana shake.
Lunch will be mushroom pasta
Snack hot chocolate shake
Dinner another mushroom pasta

Don't feel so bad now as I was planning on having 2 mushroom pasta aswell :)

Hi Welshtigger how are you doing?
Have you had your first weigh in yet?
Was reading through your diary sorry for your loss hope your ok.

I used to really love the mushroom pasta, don't like it so much anymore my fav is the chilli. But i'm having two today has have so many.

TayvionSafinn said:
Hi Welshtigger how are you doing?
Have you had your first weigh in yet?
Was reading through your diary sorry for your loss hope your ok.

I used to really love the mushroom pasta, don't like it so much anymore my fav is the chilli. But i'm having two today has have so many.

Yeah, it was Friday. I lost 11.5lbs :)
Thanks, I'm not coping very well to be honest, but I imagine it'll get easier x

Well done on your weight loss thats brilliant.
Yes it does get easier with time, take each day as it comes i'm sure you'll feel better as time goes on.

So have taken a 2 day break really needed it. It's not really about the food TOTM is here and i have been feeling really ill. Didn't want to waste the packs so had a pack for breakfast and a light lunch. Also suffer with IBS since being on s&s most of my syptoms have gone which i am very happy with. Day 20 tomorrow ready to get back on the wagon for the long haul have 43 lbs to lose. Gonna weigh in on Monday next week instead of thursday as TOTM is here and i want to wait until it's completely gone, plus bloat and any extra water weight.

Last edited:
TayvionSafinn said:
Well done on your weight loss thats brilliant.
Yes it does get easier with time, take each day as it comes i'm sure you'll feel better as time goes on.

Back