Final journey to a new me with slim and save

Day 20
Feeling much better and refreshed.
Breakfast hot chocolate shake.
Lunch Mushroom pasta
Dinner chilli with cucumber
Snack half a praline bar

So proud of myself went to the cinema's and was determined to stay 100% and i have.
My aim is to do 7 days 100%
Then 14 days and so on.

Last edited:
Thanks Deezer, Thanks Loopeylou

Day 21
Breakfast chocolate shake
Lunch eggs
Dinner spaghetti, half a praline bar and strawberry wafers.
Off track again i was just really hungry.

Last edited:
Day 22
Breakfast hot chocolate shake

Have been feeling really ill the past few days and have be having extremely bad headaches and was feeling a little faint and very very tired. I made an appointment with the doctor, he told me to take a few days off and just eat healthy meals. I think i have been feeling so run down as i have been in and out of ketosis which is really down to my own doing. So took a break yesterday and will be back 100% from tuesday. I need to do this for me, i know i can do it, i have to do it i want to be 8 stone. I have bought myself an outfit in size 10 to hang on my cupboard so i can see where i want to be.

Last edited:
Day 23
Feeling positive and refreshed and will be starting 100% on tuesday.
Breakfast banana shake
Lunch strawberry wafer
Snack hot chocolate shake
Dinner chilli

Had a job interview today, i was so nervous never had an interview before. My first job i was there as a student so as soon as i was a qualified nursery nurse they offered me the job. Fingers crossed find out monday whether i got the job or not.

Last edited:
I've been reading your diary and it's so moving. You seem to have gone through a lot. I sincerely wish you all the best with your diet :)
I started mine today and it's been tough so far. I'm so hungry but hopefully the hunger will pass :sigh: I'm doing 4 packs per day and a little veg and milk. My friend told me that once I'm in ketosis I can move down to 3 packs per week with veg and milk so that will be good.

Hi Amberstar
Life's hard but you just pick yourself up and keep on going.
I'll be restarting on tuesday as i have been advised by my doctor to take a break as i havn't been feeling to well. But monday will be a new start for me need to stick at it as its me allowing food to control me even when i'm not hungry or craving food. I've been in and out of ketosis and its not good. So will be 100% from monday on.

How are you finding it so far?

Have you started a diary yet?

Last edited:
Thanks Twiowl.

Thanks Amber star, yep i find your diary so will check in with you from time to time.

All ready to start 100% tomorrow and from now on.

Today i have had hot chocolate shake for breakfast, will have a healthy meal and a hot chocolate shake in the evening.
Feeling much better and ready to start, and stay 100% as all these blips and being in and out of ketosis is making me ill and i only have myself to blame. So onwards and downwards on the scales.

All ready to start tomorrow.

Last edited:
So i had an interview last friday and just got a call back today. I got the job, i'm so happy can't wait to start, start next monday.

TayvionSafinn said:
So i had an interview last friday and just got a call back today. I got the job, i'm so happy can't wait to start, start next monday.

Brilliant, well done. What's the job? x

Brilliant, well done. What's the job? x

Hi Welshtigger thanks x

Its midday superviser in a school so i would be looking after 3-5 year olds at lunch and play times. Also gives me some experience of working in a school. The best part is its part time so i can still take and pick up my little boy from school.

How are you what day are you on now with slim and save?

TayvionSafinn said:
Hi Welshtigger thamks x

Its midday superviser in a school so i would be looking after 3-5 year olds at lunch and play times. Also gives me some experience of working in a school. The best part is its part time so i can still take and pick up my little boy from school.

That's great :) good luck with it x

Back