Step2 810kcal First day on diet

Def stick with it Abby. It does get so much easier. As you are on day one prob harder before easier but then no hunger. Genuinely no hunger.
I told myself I would get through the horrible day three and 4 as people had said it was bad and if it was still hard after day 5 then maybe not for me.
But it was great!
In someways it is hard to resist food etc but my food choices are easy and by sticking to them it kinda means the weight loss is easy.

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Def stick with it Abby. It does get so much easier. As you are on day one prob harder before easier but then no hunger. Genuinely no hunger.
I told myself I would get through the horrible day three and 4 as people had said it was bad and if it was still hard after day 5 then maybe not for me.
But it was great!
In someways it is hard to resist food etc but my food choices are easy and by sticking to them it kinda means the weight loss is easy.

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

Brilliant, well done u. I have 1 stone to lose first then another stone once I have reached that goal. Can't wait for weigh in. Even more can't wait for Brecky I'm starving haha

Peppermint tea and loads of it. Feel so full as drink so much of it! Ha
Can't wait for tomorrow's bar! How sad :-/

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

Peppermint tea and loads of it. Feel so full as drink so much of it! Ha
Can't wait for tomorrow's bar! How sad :-/

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

I havnt got bars, she never offered them to me. I drink green tea an just about to have a black coffee now. I've told her I'm going to treat myself to a skinny latte now and again because I don't use my milk allowance as I drink black tea and coffee.

That's exactly what i do - i don't use my milk allowance at all but I do treat myself to a skinny latte on a Friday morning. U still need treats. U may get the detox headache this week but paracetamol will do the trick. U will b fine!!!! Take it day by day and the time will fly - remember drink lots and lots of water :) x

That's exactly what i do - i don't use my milk allowance at all but I do treat myself to a skinny latte on a Friday morning. U still need treats. U may get the detox headache this week but paracetamol will do the trick. U will b fine!!!! Take it day by day and the time will fly - remember drink lots and lots of water :) x

I always suffer migrains anyway so prob won't notice haha. Will prob have my latter half way through week as my weigh in is Saturday so don't wana risk the day before haha. Do U lot have your shakes before the weigh in on the day of the weigh in?

I work in a gym as the sales consultant for memberships so I need to be slim to promote the buisness haha

hahaha....i wrote that in another forum!...on like day 2... #teamfmih , (f*ckmeimhungry) ...its difficult but the results at the end of it will be epic! x

I am terrible on WI I totally fast - if it's a morning WI I have nothing until afterwards. If its an evening WI I have one shake all day and just enough water to keep me going and then I have a bigger tea and catch up with my water afterwards. I'm sure I will have people up in arms about wot I've said but it's wot I do and nobody will get me to change xx

I am terrible on WI I totally fast - if it's a morning WI I have nothing until afterwards. If its an evening WI I have one shake all day and just enough water to keep me going and then I have a bigger tea and catch up with my water afterwards. I'm sure I will have people up in arms about wot I've said but it's wot I do and nobody will get me to change xx

I think lots of us do similar things to that. :)

In theory (isn't theory great? ;)), if you do exactly the same thing every week, e.g., have a shake and two litres of water and stop drinking an hour or so before you weigh in etc., it doesn't make a whole load of difference on a week by week basis.

Well done on getting through it today, Abby. :clap:

I think lots of us do similar things to that. :)

In theory (isn't theory great? ;)), if you do exactly the same thing every week, e.g., have a shake and two litres of water and stop drinking an hour or so before you weigh in etc., it doesn't make a whole load of difference on a week by week basis.

Well done on getting through it today, Abby. :clap:

Thank you. I think I will try and just wait until after weigh in to have a shake and just drink plenty of water before then have a later shake and a later one for lunch x

Morning weigh ins are the best!!! I like them a lot ;) xx

I usually have lunch time wi's. So i have my chocolate tetra as every morning and water.

Hi Abby...good luck...ive been on step 2 for 5 days now...and its not bad at all!...once you get over the day 3 hunger issues you should be fine?...Ive been looking around for the best stuff to cook/eat etc as the high protein meal and find that chicken breast with 25ml of morrisons piri piri sauce (1cal p/25ml , 0 sugar , 0 carb) , and some pepper is good with some broccoli and carrots , being bigger than you I've been told to eat more protein so have chucked in a mini egg white omelette...fish is also good!...

Keep updating with your progress!...

Hope it all goes well!
xx

Hi avs! You shouldn't have carrots. Only green and white veggies are allowed!!!

Oh My bad...i was told we were allowed carrots , its on some list!....anyway stuck to the spinach and broccoli since wednesday so its a lll cooool..!x

Back