First day on Slimming World :)

Wow thats a great loss well done you! Keep up the good work :)

I haven't thought about reg/green, my C told me to start with EE and see how it goes, then if i wasn't loosing anything to consider the other, what do you do?

I have been bad tonight, had 2 and a 1/2 Birdseye southern fried chicken fillets, packet of velvet crunch and 5 digestive lights :eek: Again, it was down to not being prepared for going to work, when i got home i was soo hungry, only heathy food i had was fruit or savoury rice and that would not have done it for me :( Oh well back on plan tomorrow, out for dinner tomorrow night so will have to be careful to make up for tonight.

Food for today 23.06.11

3 Bacon rashers minus fat, beans, mushrooms and tomatoes with one slice of nimble-HEA
1 small orange and one nectarine
Muller light
1 tea, 1 sugar (1 syn)
2 1/2 Birdseye southern fried chcken fillets with beans(tried to find syns but couldn't)
5 Digestive lights (17.5 syns):mad:
Velvet crunch (4 syns)
1 tea with sweetener
Milk in tea-HEA

22 1/2 Syns altogether, Dam it!

Also, last night i had another pack of velvet crunch and 1 digestive light so thats 20.5 syns for yesterday. The digestive lights are going in the bin now!

So i have been terrible all seekwnd and not so great today either.

I have started to notice my clothes feeling alot looser, and instead of this motivating me to stay on track, i have been allowing myself to go off plan as a reward :mad:

Tonight is the end of it. I'm just back from asda and have stocked up on SW friendly food to do me the week.

Goals for this week
1. Honestly stick to plan 100% every day
2. Do some exercise
3. Use up all the food i have bought and try some SW recepies.
4. Weigh all my HEX's

Will restart my diary tomorrow .....

Weigh in today and to my suprise i lost 1.5 lbs despite not sticking to plan hardly at all last week. Although i'm happy to loose it i feel that i don't deserve it this week so i'm going to stick to plan 100% this week, no cheating! If i lose 3.5 lbs next week i'll have a stone off so hope i stick to it.

Beautifulmess-i hope you get a good result and enjoy your holiday, Were are you off to?

Food for wed 29/6/11

1 Bananna
Ham & cheese toastie, cheese 28g HEA, bread 2 white nimble HEB
some pineapple
Velvet crunch 4 syns
Potatoes, cabbage, bacon, 3 RF sausages 4.5 syns splash of gravy 1 syn

Drinks- water and 7up free

Going to have a fruit salad of pineapple, strawberries and cherries with fat free strawberry yogurt now

Total syns: 9.5

food for Thursday 30.06.11

2 Alpen lights HEB
1 bananna, 1 nectarine
2 small potatoes, beans and gammon steak
velvet crunch 4 syns
1 chocolate finger 1.5 syns
half a triange of dairylea cheese (some of HEA)
Chicken and blackbean sauce with extra veg from chinese 5 syns and a handful of chips - dont know how many syns i should count for the chips, i have counted for 10.5 not including the chips so that's all the syns i will use for tonight.

Drinks- diet coke and water

Last night i had an options hot choc which brings syns to 11.5 for yesterday.

Lost 1/2 lb today. I need to be loosing 2lb a week to reach my goal and i have only 10 weeks to do it :eek:

Therefore, no more cheating, i really need to try my best... i always be so positive during the week then when the weekend comes i tend to cheat a bit so i will be posting my diary everyday including weekends.

Food for today 06.07.11

B:Honey nut shredded wheat HEB with milk HEA and some strawberries and blueberries on top.

L:Chicken mugshot,velvet crunch crisps, strawberries, blueberries and bananna with mullerlight.

D: Omlettte with bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and ham with a sprinkle of cheese (rest of HEA) and spaghetti on the side.

Drinks: 7 up free and water

Total syns=4

Food for today 07.07.11

B: Honey nut shredded wheat HEB with milk HEA and strawberries

L: Homemade burger by itself (not sure of the syn value for this) velvet crunch-4 syns and a bananna

D: Baked potato with beans and sprinkle of cheese-rest of HEA nectarine and 2 mandarin oranges

3 fruit shortcake buscuits (not sure of syn valu of these either :confused:

food for friday 08.07.11

B: Honey nut shredded wheat HEB with milk HEA

D: Potatoes, beans and gammon steak

Snacks:A bananna, 2 oranges and a ham and cheese toastie (need to find out syn value for toastie)

Drinks: 7 up free and water

Food for today 09.07.11

Was working very late last night so slept most of the day and so far i have had fish and curry chips :eek: Only a small portion, not going to let it get me down, i could of made a better choice but i will hold back on syns to make up for it!

Ok so after nearly 3 weeks of being off plan with holidays etc. i have decided enough is enough and i am back on track.

This week is my 9th week on SW and so far i have lost 10lbs. Although i am happy that i have lost this so far, i am dissapointed because i know i could have so much more off i hadnt have messed around so much. I have 6 more weigh in's to go before i move abroad to Australia and i really want to loose 2 stone in total :eek:

So here goes, my food today so far:

1 slice of wholemeal toast with ham and 20g of cheese, cup of tea with sweetener

1 orange

Salad of chicken and ham slices, lettuce, tomato and tuna and rest of cheese allowance

bag of sunbites (6 syns)

will continue this later

Just to finish off yesterday's food i had beef sausages,potatoes,parsnip, carrott and cabbage fr dinner with some gravy and 2 cadburys fingers. I am aware that there are syns in the sausages but dont know how many after looking! So total syns minus sausages is around 11!

Food for today:
A bananna
Chicken breast, potatoes and some gravy - 1 syn for gravy
- cup of tea with sweetener
- oranges
- homemade cottage pie
Ham and cheese sandwich (HEA&B)

Back