Food diary - mainly red days

Purple*Tortoise said:
Was pondering dropping to 5 syns a day BUT gonna try some exercise instead and keep syn levels the same .......

Oooh don't drop your syns that low! The way I see it is that when you are close to target if you plateau you still have room to lower them and then see if it shakes it up a bit. Plus! When you hit target you will need to stop losing weight and maintain and thus meaning more syns. Make sense or have I waffled ?!

Your idea of doing more exercise and keeping syns normal is a much better idea :D xx

MinkyDinky said:
Oooh don't drop your syns that low! The way I see it is that when you are close to target if you plateau you still have room to lower them and then see if it shakes it up a bit. Plus! When you hit target you will need to stop losing weight and maintain and thus meaning more syns. Make sense or have I waffled ?!

Your idea of doing more exercise and keeping syns normal is a much better idea :D xx

Makes sense - the kind of sense I like as it means more treats :)

Monday's Food

B - scan bran (B) LCL x 3 (part A)
D - 2 whlml (B) LCL x 2 (part A) wafer ham
Ww crisps (4 syns)
3pm - banana
T - whlml pitta (6 syns) lettuce
2 melting SW burgers, cheddar (A)
10pm - Ww cookies (4 syns)
4 green teas
Syns - 14, A x 2, B x 2

Tuesday's Food

B - 3 scan bran (b) cottage cheese
D - 2 egg ham & mushroom omelette
2 scan bran (rest of b) cottage cheese
Mullerlight
3pm - banana
T - SW melting burgers (cheddar - a)
Lettuce, whlml pitta (b)
9 mint choc Mullerlight
Ww caramel wafer (4 syns) velvet crunch (4 syns)

Wednesday's Food
milk in drinks - (A)
B - Banana, apple, ham, boiled egg
D - scan bran x 5 (B) cottage cheese, boiled egg, wafer ham, Mullerlight
3 - banana
T - whlml pitta (B) lettuce
SW melting burgers - cheddar (A)
That's the last of the mince used now as much as I like those burgers am getting bored of them!

Was full of good intentions about going the gym tonight - didn't make it after going shopping - must try harder lol
Next plan - swim a mile Friday night rather than thinking about not drinking!
for later ......
Syns - Ww mini roll - 4.5 syns if what I found by googling was correct!

Thursday's Food - late shift hence real breakfast ;)

8.30 whlml pitta (b) fry lite egg, lean bacon
12.30 banana
2. 2 x whlml (b) LCL x 4 (a) ham
Mullerlight, skips (4 syns)
4. Grapes
7. M&s stewed steak, sprouts, broccoli
10.30 Ww mini roll (4.5 syns)
Ww crisps (4 syns)

Syns 12.5, A x 2, B x 2
Didn't need the 10.30 syns snack but some inconsiderate tool was sitting there with a takeaway so the Ww stuff was better than pinching chips!

This weather is inspiring me to carry on - almost feels like summer! Currently tempted to go for a late swim tonight - we will see how long that resolve lasts later!

Friday's Food

9 - scan bran (B) LCL x 4 (A) banana
12 - ham & spinach 2 egg omelette, seafood sticks, Pineapple
4 - Ww mini roll (4.5 syns)
6 - youngs cod in parsley (1.5 syns) cauliflower
*** swam a mile***
10 - whlml pitta (B) steak, lettuce, cheddar (A)
11.30 - Ww caramel wafer (4 syns)
Syns - 10, B x 2, A x 2

***Think I'm gonna be aching tomorrow - that was much harder work than I remember!

Saturday so far.....

Started well.....

11am - scan bran x 5 (B) scrambled egg, bacon
Went for hair cut - still all good......
2pm - started going wrong :(
Met friends for pub lunch - cheeseburger (on a white barm) and potato wedges. Yum.
Maybe today is an extra easy to allow for wedges???? If so I think it's syns for cheeseburger 22 - guess as quarter pounder is listed in book. - mine was 8oz with cheddar only no sauce etc
now I have had bad good I feel like a pint so gonna call a 'flexi day' 70 syns and go the pub as havent been since January! So if I assume 30 syns to be safe for lunch that leaves me 40 for the pub......
Going for pints if it correct at 6 syns per pint as otherwise drink gin which is lower syn BUT nowhere round here sells diet lemonade and I don't like tonic ....

The official guilt trip confession for the remainder of Saturdays poor behaviour.....

After the filthy cheeseburger & potato wedges in the pub, returned the car to home and decided a trip to another pub was in order this time focusing on alcohol. Waiting around bored for the other half led to ......
Ww caramel wafer biscuit. 4 syns
Ww choc mini roll 4.5 syns

Bit of egg fried rice from the chippy (few spoons pinched from someone else) which then gave me a Chinese craving

Cue trip into Warrington approx 8 pints (in the middle a trip to the Chinese buffet!)
Buffet was quite reasonable compared to what I usually eat there, one small plate of the picky starters (all the crunchy bits like prawn toast)
Followed by a plate of the crispy seaweed - then back to the pub!

So that was my monthly day off in march done! No more now until April.
On another note am pondering changing weigh in day from Monday am to Friday am, as spend a lot of the weekend currently focusing on eating things to suit for weigh in - that's not a healthy lifestyle change!
Just think that mentally Friday will work better for me, along with a fresh loss on Friday makes the niggling temptation to get a pizza on Friday night or go the pub much less tempting!

So Fridays from now on!

Sunday's Food

2pm - whlml toast x 2 (B) fry lite egg
6pm - Tin of m&s chunky steak, broccoli, sprouts
7pm - strawberries & pineapple
9pm - syns to use! So had........
Ww caramel wafer 4 syns
Ww mini roll 4.5 syns
Skips 4 syns

Syns - 12.5, a x 0, b x 1

Purple*Tortoise said:
Monday's Food

9 - strawberries, pineapple, banana
12 -
milk in coffees (A)
Whlml x 2 (B) chicken, Ww crisps. (4 syns)
Mullerlight, seafood sticks

7 - 2 SW melting burgers cheddar (A)
lettuce, whlml pitta (B)

11 - Ww mini roll (4.5 syns)

Syns - 8.5, 2 x A, 2 x B

Back