Food diary of a massive fatty

Ooooshhh!!! I am so making that next week I will get the ingredients at the weekend!
Haha love that "have a bit of a shake and hope for the best"
I was abit like that last night with my veg soup!

Loving the sound of SW cheesy chips! How do I make these??
I am so new to all this cooking malarky! In England I had the easy option everyday with working full time. I never ventured out and cooked things! Now I'm not working and have time to prepare food I'm excited to try all this!!! Xx

Hey :)

Cheesy chips are my ultimate comfort food!

Peel potatoes and slice into chips
Dry on a clean tea towel and put in a bowl. spray with fry light and mix, add salt and pepper (i add smoked paprika to mine too) mix again
Spray a baking tray with frylight and spread out chips, give another quick spray
Bake at 180 for about 30 minutes until crispy and cooked
Add hexa allowance of cheese, I use mozzerella (45g) and spring onions/lean crispy bacon and microwave or put back in oven until cheese is melted.

Can also leave off the spring onion and bacon, I just like adding these to mine xx

Thursday 20th November 2014

What a day! Cold, misty, foggy, dark and wet when I left work at a ridiculous hour having been in school for 7am :( I'm being very naughty and ordering a chicken kebab :( On a brighter note it's a much better choice than if I hadn't been at SW, I'd have previously ordered:
* A gooey chicken parmesan with chips :)

Breakfast: Fruit and yoghurt
Lunch: 2 400g toast, poached eggs, lean ham, tomatoes
Dinner: Chicken Kebab

Syns: crisps (7)

Hmm yum! They sound great!
Oh dear what a miserable day yesterday! I was moaning at 21 degrees and clouds haha !

Are you a teacher? I was a TA when I was in England :) I know oh too well how hard it can be dieting working in a school!!

Love a good chicken kebab for a treat! Definitely the best option!!

Have a lovely day xx

Thanks hun :)

Yep I'm a teacher... working hours are becoming ridiculous!! Had a bit of a naughty weekend so far, going to have to get back on track tonight/tomorrow! How is your weekend going?

Friday 21st November

Breakfast: None
Lunch: 2 400g toast (hexb) beans
Dinner: 3 course meal + drinks

Saturday 21st November 2014
Breakfast: Bacon and mushroom sandwich (hexb)
Lunch: chicken baguette, crisps (about 10,000 syns)
Dinner: SW Lemon chicken (4 syns) and SW egg fried rice

Been more or less off track since Friday night :( Why do I do it to myself!!!!!? Back on it as of tomorrow so will start posting again Wednesday after weigh in :(

Ive been the same hun, its so hard sometimes isntt it!
dont worry back on track today for us both!! xx

Sent from my Slider SL101 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back