Food Diary SW - post baby slim down

Well done on the loss! 2lbs is a good healthy loss :D I have seen on here that lots of people either have a low first loss or dont lose at all. Im guessing it's probably the shock your body is going through! Glad to see you haven't given up!

Was also wondering which hot chocs were low syns so thanks for posting that :D

Aw thank you - that helps and I keep telling myself that if it's 2lb most weeks then it will soon add up x

Currently watching a Disney while Lo has a snooze on me - big kid.

18/11 EE

Breakfast - orange and banana

Dinner - egg and beans on two round of small wholemeal toast HEb

Tea - lentil bake with extra vegetables

HEa - milk for brews

Will have an options hot choc later - 2 syns and maybe a snack depending on how I feel.

Total syns - 2 syns

Feeling good today as I went to the gym and had a good workout!

Breakfast - apple and banana

Dinner - vegetable and prawn cous cous with 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns)

Tea - spaghetti bolognaise

Options mint hot choc - 2 syns

HEa - milk for brews
HEb - I'm struggling to use if I don't have bread! If I'm hungry mid afternoon then I will have ryvitas with SW houmous.

I'm not planning on a glass of vino but the girls are coming over so it might happen. Will update if it does.

Total syns - 3.5

20/11 - EE day

Breakfast - 2 small rounds of wholemeal toast with marj (2 syns)

Dinner - left over spaghetti bolognaise - mostly bolognaise sauce. Ah mannnnn I love a left overs dinner.

Tea - sweet potato wedges with Cajun chicken and veg. Will have some light mayo too (2 syns)

HEa - milk for brews

Will have an options mint hot choc - 2 syns

Total syns - 6

Trying to have low syns today because it's my little brothers 18th birthday tomorrow so we are going down Stoke for lunch. Add that to date night steak night and it could be a naughty day tomorrow.

Lo had her second lot of jabs today too - don't worry though we survived!

Breakfast - banana

Dinner - spaghetti hoops and egg to two small wholemeal toast. 1 syn for tomato ketchup.

Tea - left over Cajun chicken and veg with pasta

As always - options mint hot choc 2 syns

Total syns - 3

Planning to do my exercise DVD after Lo has gone to bed

It's my brother's 18th today so I'm having an off an day!

Heading to the gym in the morning and am confident that I won't fall totally off the wagon!

Hubby has committed to night feeds tonight so I'm gonna chill with a gin or two and some yummy steak x

23/11 - EE Day

Breakfast - orange

Snack - Banana

Dinner - 2 eggs on two small wholemeal rounds of toast HEb with 2 tbsps of ketchup (3 syns)

Tea - my absolute favourite - homemade beef madras!!! The best thing my mum ever did (and there were a lot of good things) was to teach me how to cook a curry from scratch and make the paste myself. I've adapted the processes now to make it SW friendly - no oil/ butter! Will have with brown rice and I'm very excited for it!

HEa - milk for brews

Options mint hot choc - 2 syns

Total syns - 5

Going the gym today was the best thing cos it's focused my mind again after an off plan day!

Back