Food Diary SW - post baby slim down

Feeling good today - it was my second weigh in and I lost 3lb! Didn't get to the gym today but I took the baby on a good walk - probably about 3 miles in total

24/11 - EE day

Breakfast - orange

Dinner - half a tin of spaghetti hoops with two ryvitas (hint of chilli)

Snack - banana

Tea - left over beef madras with brown rice 1.5 syns for creme freche

Options hot choc - 2 syns

Total syns - 3.5

25/11 - Green day

Breakfast - apple and banana

Dinner - egg and beans on toast (HEb) with flora light (HEa). 1 syn for brown sauce

Snack - banana

Tea - SW lentil lasagna from the new magazine (2.5 syns) plus lightest mayo on the salad 1 syn. This is a very nice recipe

HEa 2 - milk for brews

Total syns - 6.5

Went to the gym this evening too so feeling chuffed with that!

Just having the best sleepy cuddle with my baby girl - gonna miss these when I return to work! I went the gym this morning so this down time feels amazing!

Lo is staying with her aunt and uncle tonight whilst me and the hubby go and watch hunger games - very excited! Still feels strange leaving the baba tho.

Today's food
26/11 - Green Day

Breakfast - apple

Snack - banana

Dinner - ham (HEb 1) and spring onion omelette using milk from (HE a 1). I had Parmesan cheese grated on top (HEb 2)

Tea - SW lentil lasagna 2.5 syns with salad and lightest mayo 1 syn

Going to have a tea at the cinema using milk from (HEa) and have a snack size kitkat 5.5 syns

Total syns - 9

I have had the naughty food cravings today - specially when my friends had a chocolate croissant! I have resisted but made tea a little treat to curb some of my cravings!

27/11 - EE Day

Breakfast - fresh pineapple

Dinner - left over lentil lasagna 2.5 syns

Tea - BBQ spiced chicken and vegetable wrap 9 syns with SW wedges and salad and lightest mayo 1 syn.

HEa - milk for brews
HEb - didn't have this today

Total syns - 14.5

This is the first day I've felt like I needed my syns and glad I used them all too satisfy my hunger and craving for something comforting! Normally, is I use all my syns, it's on alcohol at a weekend.

28/11 - EE Day

Breakfast - two small rounds of wholemeal toast (HEb) with marj 2syns + a banana

Dinner - spaghetti hoops and Tabasco sauce

Tea - chicken pasta arrabiata

Not sure if I'm gonna go the gym when hubby gets home! Definitely should but definitely don't want to haha x

28/11 - EE Day Breakfast - two small rounds of wholemeal toast (HEb) with marj 2syns + a banana Dinner - spaghetti hoops and Tabasco sauce Tea - chicken pasta arrabiata Options hot choc - 2 syns Not sure if I'm gonna go the gym when hubby gets home! Definitely should but definitely don't want to haha x
Changed tea to be a bit more comforting

Creamy chicken tomato pasta - made with creme freche (3 syns) and had Parmesan on the top (1.5)

Total syns today - 8.5

Didn't go to the gym in the end so will be going tomorrow and/or Sunday

Saturday treat day

I have been bridesmaid dress shopping today and of course that meant a lunch out! The menu was quite poor for healthy options so I went for a cheese and tomato toastie because I knew what was in it! I'm not sure on syns but I'm guessing it was quite a few

I have been the gym and burnt 400cals on the treadmill so I'm feeling really good about that!

Tea - chicken stuffed with Philly light wrapped in Parma ham with veg and pots! Nice and healthy but yummy. I'm gonna have two G&T's also.

So I figure I've been under syns some days and today is medium so I will enjoy the eve and get counting them syns tomorrow! It's nice to have a wee treat of the weekend cos it keeps me motivated

Happy weekend everyone xxx

Aw ya should do try it - I don't think I would loose weight without exercising! Walking is a good starting point!

So excited to be a bridesmaid xx

30/11 - EE Day

Brunch - two eggs, bacon, beans and two wholemeal toast HEb

Tea - roast chicken, pots and veg - 2 syns for chicken gravy! I will have mint sauce also because I love it!

Total syns - 4

Weigh in tomorrow - feeling nervous because I don't feel like I've lost this week x

Morning all,

Very happy today - my friend has had her baby girl!!! I have lost 2lb today but hubby sts so we are having a stir fry week in a bid to drop some pounds before our anniversary celebrations on Sunday!

Also happy first of December! Our tree is up lol

1/12/14 - EE Day

Breakfast - banana

Snack - apple

Dinner - ryvita with Philly light (HEa + b)

Tea - chicken Thai spice stir fry

Options hot choc - 2 syns and 0.5 for milk x

Back