Food wise what do you not agree with ?

It was just in the back of the thread for changes to plan. A few people were saying they were not bothered if certain things were free because they couldn't understand why unlimited mug shots for example were free. Was just interested in what other people thought

With the plan being revamped to including speed foods instead of superfree, bananas being delegated to just free food! I don't eat a large variety of fruit, and it's something I enjoy eating as, on the old plan, a superfree food. If it was good enough for years before, it's good enough now, so I will continue to count it as a third of a meal. I've lost every week since starting Slimming World, so if/when I maintain or put on, I don't think it will be for replacing a speed food with a banana a couple of days a week :p

have just found this.

i think the whole point of slimming world is to cater for a wide variety of users, and some of those users will find it hard to stick to if everything they eat has to be made from scratch. I think as far as mugshots, mullers and pasta n sauces go it is a convenience aspect that makes this plan appealing to those who need it.

nothing about sw is pointless, it just caters to different people in different ways.

Matt you have it in one there! I like to have my banana and my weetabix but this had to change with the new plan, I think I'm just gonna say sod it and keep having my banana!

Also, I still struggle to accept eggs are a free food, I've always been told how fatty they are etc, I eat them a lot though and still get the good losses :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Years ago SW used the word 'sins' which as you say has negative connotations but a few years ago they changed it to 'syns' short for synergy to turn the negativity on treats on its head meaning they could be enjoyed as part of a normal healthy eating plan!

Back