FRIDAY GIRLS

I reckon any guys out there would love to become honorary girls :p

And not just any girls-honorary FRIDAY girls-even more special!!

And not just any girls-honorary FRIDAY girls-even more special!!

Actually that's true... ANYONE should be honoured to become an honorary Friday Girl.... lets face it, we ROCK!

Well done on the 2lb loss, Caws! :D All in the right direction and almost into double figures with your weight loss!

Haha! I'm on a total coffee + endorphin high at the mo, just been dancing like a mad thing to a song I love.. then put it on repeat lol:eek: ! I think I burned 2lb just doing that! :D

How's everyone else getting on today?

Oh thanks for the rep, silence :D

Wow Caws - glad you're a Friday Girl too - Well done on the 2lb x

You have a good point about "Big Boys" - no-one ever complained about that as it's Tyn's thread - well - THIS IS THE FRIDAY GIRLS THREAD - LET'S BE PROUD OF IT

Is Tyn still around... I've not been on the Big Boys thread for ages.... I found I couldn't keep up with the conversation!

It's very quiet on there sometimes and then it rattles on at an alarming pace. Tyn drops by occasionally but hasn't been seen for ages - we think he may be trapped in a beer can at the local student pub!!!!! :eek:
I've just done a first weekly tally and I reckon that it comes to 8.5 total loss this week.

:talk017:​

Well Done
Friday Girls
8.5 lb
:talk017:​

Well Friday Girls, we've got our bench mark now haven't we - LET'S ROCK! :)

I think you need some order here.

Friday girls
Gemstone
Frijj
Silence
PurpleButterfly
Caws
Bronski
MommyB

Have I missed anyone?

I think you need some order here.

Friday girls
Gemstone
Frijj
Silence
PurpleButterfly
Caws
Bronski
MommyB

Have I missed anyone?

Yes!!

Clarri. x ;)

Friday girls
Gemstone
Frijj
Silence
PurpleButterfly
Caws
Bronski
MommyB
Clarri

Whoops our posts crossed there Jools!

Thanks Taz (always the organizer) but that wasn't bad - only missing one of us out - you being a Wednesday girl and all! It's nice to see you here though Taz - and giving us a bit of a kick. You could check my maths too!!!!

Caws,
Are you a Friday girl too then!! Whoo, the gang is building!!
xx

I'm a Friday and Monday girl ;)

I used to officially weigh in on a Monday when I did an bootcamp exercise class for a month but you lot weighed on a Friday (and it gave me some leeway for the weekend) so I changed to Friday.

I do tend to weigh myself quite alot though ie most mornings :giggle:

Me too Caws - when I started nearly a year ago I was doing Monday but it didn't fit in with my weekends away etc. so I changed. I weigh often during the week too - it gives me some idea of how things are going x

Back